OK.

Suzaku

you know what fine I see Lyle is still a ass, Zero thinks he rules the world and MaSu is and was a cool guy in my book and MaSu my grammar was bad in that message because that was not what I meant to say.

Hmm alrighty then. Oh and please dont start jumping on Zero. He has done absolutely nothing in spite of you.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you know what fine I see Lyle is still a ass, Zero thinks he rules the world and MaSu is and was a cool guy in my book and MaSu my grammar was bad in that message because that was not what I meant to say.

You think I rule the world..? And Lyle isen't an ass! Calling people ass'... Hmmm. And you wonder why some people hate you..?

Lets just say my finger's arent already wrapped around your neck. They're reaching towards it at the moment.

I can live with that.

It's just a little creepy.

HE EPIC IGNORES ME ALLLLLL THE TIME TOO.

Who're you?

You think I rule the world..? And Lyle isen't an ass! Calling people ass'... Hmmm. And you wonder why some people hate you..?

WELL YOU TRY TO RULE THE WORLD LELOUCHE.

Well, how am I an ass? And you're completely wrong about Zero. Zero is like the nicest guy in the forums.

sure lyle we can go with that. I mean don't get me wrong I like zero too he is a ok guy but I see we are and never be friends becasue he is rude to me all the time.

Well, how am I an ass? And you're completely wrong about Zero. Zero is like the nicest guy in the forums.

Wow, Thx! *high fives Lyle*

I was trying to say some thing nice but I see that didn't work >_>

CALLING PEOPLE ASSES ISEN'T BEING NICE!

Edited by Zero the Hero

Ok I am not going farther with this because I hate people ganging up on people. and zero stop I was trying to be nice to you but you can see past your ego and lyle the same with you.

I opened it because I want to here from lyles and MaSu's gang.

But its like I said in the message and in the other topic, when you aren't acting like this, I actually like you. I have no problem with you until you do something ignorant like this. And like i told you, I wont pull any punches when you do something dumb. As no one else does so to me.

Edited by MaSu

Sorry Suzaku

I can live with that.

It's just a little creepy.

Who're you?

THANKS LYLE <_<*IS mad* I guess you already don't remember me in your old topic

+500 cool points to FEFL for being the most realistic here!

This is all following a formula. This isn't the first time you've pulled something like this.

A few days later you'll go on about how: "I'm going to change for real this time." And then another week or so later you'll revert to your old habits.

You're welcome to stay, you're welcome to leave. I'm gonna post what I think. The intention behind my posts is not to troll, but to say "This is what irritates me about you, here's how I think we can work together to change that." I don't like hating anyone. Cept for celebrities and the extreme left wing. We're probably not ever going to be friends suzaku, but I'm willing to tolerate you if you'd like to stay.

This is all following a formula. This isn't the first time you've pulled something like this.

A few days later you'll go on about how: "I'm going to change for real this time." And then another week or so later you'll revert to your old habits.

You're welcome to stay, you're welcome to leave. I'm gonna post what I think. The intention behind my posts is not to troll, but to say "This is what irritates me about you, here's how I think we can work together to change that." I don't like hating anyone. Cept for celebrities and the extreme left wing. We're probably not ever going to be friends suzaku, but I'm willing to tolerate you if you'd like to stay.

guys, like you would do I am going to stay but I am not going to change.