EVERYONE STOP THE FIGHTING!!!!

Masu

I AM THE GUARDIAN OF THE SKY AS MY SIG AND TEST RESULTS SAY. I AM THE GUARDIAN WHO HOLDS ALL OF MY NEAR AND DEAR FRIENDS TOGETHER. I DO NOT WANT TO SEE US TEARING EACH OTHER APART LIKE THIS! IT MAKES MY HEART SCREAM IN AGONY! PLEASE LETS JUST ALL MAKE PEACE AND LIVE UNDER THE HAPPY BLUE CLEAR SKY! NOT THE SAD GREY RAINY SKY!

Now to translate it in a way the real masu would say it:

YOU SEE THESE FLAMES IN MY SIG ON TSUNA'S HANDS!? IF YOU DONT STOP FIGHTING IMMA BURN YOUR ASS WITH THEM! GRAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

I just skipped over the red lines, so when I saw you going on about near and dear friends and hearts I thought that Sailor Moon was in the background and it affected your typing.

I just skipped over the red lines, so when I saw you going on about near and dear friends and hearts I thought that Sailor Moon was in the background and it affected your typing.

idiot! ALWAYS READ MY RED MASU LETERS!

I have a policy where I cant do them at nightime unless its 100% required as it hurts other's eyes.

How? Anyway I should have started this topic. I've said this in ALL THE TOPICS ABOUT FIGHTING I'VE POSTED IN. No one really pays attention to me though :(