I'm jealous

Nobody

Everyone in my facebook news feed is traveling to some nice place like las vegas, nyc, rome, florida, paris or even any of the many cities with pretty beaches here in Brazil, yet I'm stuck here in this boring city in the middle of nowhere far away from beaches or anything interesting to do in summer. it's also raining every day, so i can't even enjoy a walk in the park. All because my mother broke her leg. We had already bought plane tickets to orlando, rent a car and booked a room in a hotel to spend 2 weeks in disney, but thanks to that misfortune, i'm now stuck in this shitty hot rainy place without doing anything interesting, 1200 km away from a beach, and even farther from where i was supposed to be. Fuck my life

Edited by Nobody

instead of blaming your mums injury for your lack of social life, you should probably spend some more time with her and realize that you need to be there for her. she'd most likely do the same in putting aside other things to look after you if anything happened to you

I remember the last time I went on vacation. I spend the entire time in the condo browsing the internet and playing video games instead of doing whatever it was I was supposed to do. It was great.

Vacations are expensive. You're saving money by not going.

Edited by Village King

I'm from the frosty UK, and I'm going to Florida for a holiday in a few days. This disgusts me. WINTER (Especially christmas) IS A TIME OF ROARING FIRES AND INDOORS, NOT SUNNY BEACHES AND WATERPARKS!!

As far as your problem goes, a walks fine if you take an umbrella (Unless Brazil is unbelievably rainy). As for your mum breaking her leg, that's unlucky, but you've just gotta go with it I guess. She probably feels worse about it then you. Could always try and have a holiday in your own home...

I'm from the frosty UK, and I'm going to Florida for a holiday in a few days. This disgusts me. WINTER (Especially christmas) IS A TIME OF ROARING FIRES AND INDOORS, NOT SUNNY BEACHES AND WATERPARKS!!

hey hey hey, warm winters are a good thing!! that is not one of florida's problems. lrn your place feelthy outsider

instead of blaming your mums injury for your lack of social life, you should probably spend some more time with her and realize that you need to be there for her. she'd most likely do the same in putting aside other things to look after you if anything happened to you

seriously dude, she broke her leg and you're all "fml this inconveniences me"?

it sucks i get it but priorities

She broke her leg 2 months ago. I've already done that, and she barely needs help now. She's kind of fine now.

As far as your problem goes, a walks fine if you take an umbrella (Unless Brazil is unbelievably rainy). As for your mum breaking her leg, that's unlucky, but you've just gotta go with it I guess. She probably feels worse about it then you. Could always try and have a holiday in your own home...

It rains 3 times more in my city than it does in London. Yet it doesn't rain at all between May and September. So you can imagine how wet october ~ april is, with december being the wettest month in the year. And whenever it rains, it's not just a drizzle, it's a thunderstorm. the worst part is that they're unpredictable this time of the year. It can be sunny, but then 10 minutes latter, it's raining a lot, including thunders and lightnings.

hi, i'm the fairy of jealousy

well, i live down here and florida and...well, florida sucks!! you're not missing anything.

Florida might suck as a place to live, I believe it, many touristic places do. But Boner, I'm pretty sure Orlando is an awesome place to visit. Sucking as a place to live is not the same as sucking as a place to visit.

Edited by Nobody

It rains 3 times more in my city than it does in London. Yet it doesn't rain at all between May and September. So you can imagine how wet october ~ april is, with december being the wettest month in the year. And whenever it rains, it's not just a drizzle, it's a thunderstorm. the worst part is that they're unpredictable this time of the year. It can be sunny, but then 10 minutes latter, it's raining a lot, including thunders and lightnings.

Ah... I get a fair bit more rain than London, but nothing that bad... Best of luck with the situation, and hope your luck takes a turn for the better soon!