Bishop debate

Random Class Debate  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is best/ is your favourite bishop?

• Ellen
    • Saul
    • Yodel

All saul is is an inaccurate weakling with speed. and for a bishop, no res or luck. Ellen has everything except speed. I prefer the latter.

Light magic + 45 skill growth says Saul isn't inaccurate.

30 skill growth says Ellen is less accurate... although 70 luck growth helps it a bit.

Light magic is inaccurate in this game, dood.

And Ellen has more hit than Saul. They have the same hit growth, but Ellen has a bit higher base, higher level, and much better supports. Lugh, Chad, Miledy >>> Dorothy, Cecilia

Edited by Reikken

Light magic is inaccurate in this game, dood.

And Ellen has more hit than Saul. They have the same hit growth, but Ellen has a bit higher base, higher level, and much better supports. Lugh, Chad, Miledy >>> Dorothy, Cecilia

Same hit growth? How are 30 and 45 the same? Yes, she has a slightly higher base, but Saul will pass her in that almost immediately.

And, as I've never used Light magic in this game, I didn't realize it was actually much less accurate.

But, on promotion, when it actually matters, Ellen has 14.4 skill and 20.6 luck, where Saul has 15.7 skill and 4.2 luck. They both can get full accuracy from supports. Ellen has ~114 hit without supports, Saul has ~109 without supports, with a Lightning tome. Lol, Saul is less accurate. Luck = underrated stat for sure.