Pirates of the Caribbean Mafia [Everyone loses but j00, Baldrick and Manix]

Bard

@eury, the easiest way would have been to refuse to vote, we wouldn't have been able to force a lynch. But then rapier would have won unless someone shot him. I don't know what would have happened if say, we shot rapier and you shot j00 again so that me and you were the last two left.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's true, but Rapier's dropping of a vote like that and disappearing felt like Refa 2.0 action; kinda appearing for a moment, and then disappearing/distancing himself for the rest of the phase. Idk, I didn't like it, and, had you and j00 been in separate groups (which is what I was hoping for), I'd shoot j00 N3, and then see if it'd play out in my victory or yours.

baldrick this isn't anything you have to change but you were kind of aggressive & i don't remember you being that aggressive as scum

I don't know that the setup was exactly yet but I feel like any game with less than 15p should actively avoid potential situations with three deaths in one night. Having too many deaths at once gives off the impression that the game depends almost entirely on roles and people lose their will to play normally.

Not to mention that making everybody scum is going to make the game inherently lurkier to begin with :V

Yeah, Poly and Miria/Elieson were mah buddies. RIP D1 and D2. T_T

Was awkward when Elie used N1 to visit Manix (not sure exactly what his role was), which left me to do the kill, and I never got to know what he learned (if anything), so that didn't help much, lol.

baldrick this isn't anything you have to change but you were kind of aggressive & i don't remember you being that aggressive as scum

I thought he seemed more.... responsive/reactive (which is why I started death tunneling him and found him scummy compared to gameplay I've seen before), but moreso I was attempting to utilize that more as a townish fighting feel, lol. (I was, at that point, looking at Scorri to see if I could pull her into supporting me over Baldrick, which is why I was trying to keep her around/alive, lol)

@Manix: LOL. Dem plays.

Edited by Eurykins

@Eury: yeah, that sucks. Sorry I pushed Poly in front of me :\

@Via: tbh I got pretty emotional due to what I felt were unsound cases on me, so decided to go hard at my pushes. After manix died I kicked it up a notch because I thought I was going to get lynched for that last post.

Sorry about whatever cause I had on your subbing due to using your display name + angry postubg,

@Baldrick: Lol, it's all good- all part of the game. I totes knew you were scummy for it though, and that's what counts! =P

Just... was awkward staring at the QT after each Day phase and watching my group mates being the ones knocked down each day phase, lol... I was concerned I'd be lynched come D3. xD

Gah.... welp, tried winning for my scum team, but failed as the last survivor. Q_Q

Was hoping to remedy some issues I had from my last scum game though (was tagged by Shinori for being inactive n' such compared to my norm/townie games), but the random intervals of people being inactive was making it harder for me to stick around/do meaningful posts without looking too... waffly/fluffy posts galore. ;/