Help with FE6 translation patch update hacking stuff

gringe

Hello, hello, some of you may recall that I started work on updating the FE6 translation patch update a while back. For those who haven't been following the topic, I pretty much got to the end of the game without any major problems in spite of the fact I was using FEditor, but there are some things I'd like to update but I don't know how to do. I'll just list them here.

-First, and probably most difficult, is a problem where Elphin's music cuts out partway through his animation. This is most likely either because of FEditor's auto patch or Onmi's compatibility patch.

iORGGDQ.png

-I want to change this "End" to "Wait" (the one that appears with a unit selected) as in the other GBA FEs.

-There are two different level up screens that show up depending on whether you have animations on or not.

bEDTEHq.pngIGuPEeR.png

I want to make the one on the left look like the one on the right.

W3usWPu.pngXOJX9TD.png

Same here.

wkM9d4b.png

-"Suspend" won't fit, but for terminology consistency between the GBA FEs, I want to change "Quit" to "Suspnd"

vQzYmIg.png

-I want to change "Remains" to "Stock" so that Merlinus isn't some kind of creepy corpse hoarder.

-There is some kind of spacing problem here with the letter "w" in the "Throw away?" text. I'd prefer it to be "Discard?" but apparently that has issues as well.

cma_lsdkje.pngr3waq.png

-I'd like to update weapon status screens to be consistent with how they look in FE7 (though Anima should probably be called Anima and not "Nature"...).

Sword

HiZU8U4.pngy2YsPwN.png

Lance

ptYVp79.pngypJ8s6G.png

Axe

lL8hBdM.pngmoCR4Qf.png

Bow

qA0NqWf.pngHSsuRY3.png

Anima

ShYhgsT.pngmLWoeBa.png

Light

pz2MsTK.pngpLCtKE3.png

Dark

1p1Siqm.pngh5X8UlK.png

Staff

H5DXznh.pngJZAcm4X.png

The important things here are getting the weapon stats lined up on top and bottom, changing the "~" to "-", and using the full names of the weapon types if possible. If it's not possible to get these screens to look just as they do in FE7 then I'll accept that but they're a bit ugly as they are I think so I think they could use SOME kind of overhaul.

If it's possible at all for anyone to lend any assistance in any of these areas, I would be very grateful. You can either give me instructions, or if it would be faster, you can just make edits directly to the patch and get that to me somehow.

Here is the latest patch:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2m1j44u2mnda5ym/FE6TLReduxv0.92.zip

There may be some other things that I think of later, so I'll just consider this a general "hacking help" thread and ask when I think of them.

Slight problem with the weapons.

Arch that has the other Binding Blade project kind of has asked me not to share it for a while... but I haven't talked to him in a long time >_>;

But I guess I can share the problem, at least with the weapons:

KFg0QqE.png

If you go past the two kanji character space limit... it's not nice.

Is it not possible to move the weapon level letter over to the right a little bit as it is in FE7? Because if that's something that can be done it would just be a matter of aligning it to look nicer.

If that's not a possibility then I can deal with it, but I think rather than the "SW" "AX" 'LN" it has now, "Sw" "Ax" and "La" would look better (and "An" "Li" "Da" "St" for magic).