My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia (Game Over)

Elieson

He's just trying to confuse people and not being clear at all with his intentions, which is very scummy and what he does as scum (and the opposite of what he does as town).

my intentions are pretty clear! i think refa and kay are scum and want them lynched. if one of them flips town then i would lynch you, because you've also done some Scummy Shit and sb is town for life.

He really put up a convincing act close to D1 deadline, because there's no way he's not scum.

the funny thing is that i didn't do anything townie at all during deadline so this read is pretty arbitrary. i'm half inclined to think you backed down from scumreading me just because it was convenient for you

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should also probably add that when I play haphazardly like this as scum it's usually when I'm backed into a corner (and it's not to "confuse people", I do it to seem town....... possibly because I sometimes play haphazardly as town...... hm). right now it just draws attention for no reason on a day where 0 people were interested in voting me when i first posted

so yeah your meta sucks peace

I'm going to bed, try to have Refa at L-1 when I wake up.

Still find Kay scummy from stuff I said yesterday. To summarize:

-I still think her position on BBM/Proto was scummy, but apparently multiple people (including Proto WTF) are like "It's OK for someone to think that claimed masons are suspicious despite saying that masons always claim at the start of D1, that totally makes sense".

What's the scum intent for it?

-I already said I wasn't voting a townread, yet she continuously says that's what I did. OK, I know it's not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, but this still really annoys me.

I think last time I just asked why you didn't say otherwise earlier.

-Also her read on Blitz just sounds like a reason to be suspicious of him for doing otherwise townie things. Yet she complained about kirsche's Blitz case because I don't know.

Wait, what read on Blitz was this? Where was I suspicious of Blitzy?

-Prims vote is bad because it reads like a pressure vote except there was probably no chance he was getting lynched that phase. What actually made him scummier than kirsche/Mitsuki in your eyes?

It wasn't a pressure vote, and why was there no chance of him getting lynched, and I'm not sure why you're saying this was scummy. Because it was a votepark, because it wasn't clear if it was a pressure vote, both?

Primarily meta, the random gutread post and subsequent takeback, and partly just gut.

-I said that overexplaining is a town tell, and that my scumread on BBM was STRONGER than that. Seriously, I'm sick of talking about this.

I kinda wanna say this is a scumslip but I don't know why that would come to mind as scum.

-Saying that Mitsuki could be scum but then right afterwards saying that she did not want Mitsuki lynched strikes me as suspicious. Like OK, anyone can theoretically be scum besides yourself FYPOV, but I don't get why you need to point that out.

What post are you talking about?

Refa, what are your scumreads on people besides me?

I'm writing, but it's obvious I think it's SB and Kay, yeah.

I would have posted about it yesterday but it was already 4 am here.

Based on the way you just listed a townread on everyone else, are your scumreads just from PoE or do you have any other reasoning?

But the existence of a mafia goon would make my role weaker?

Yeah, and? Maybe you just have a weak role.

waiting for somebody to put refa at l-1 so i can quickhammer him

Why don't you actually push a case against him instead of being lazy scum? I can't quite tell if this is a joke or what, but either way it's not useful.

The way Mitsuki handled her role is awful. "Oh I'm going to target SB tonight by the way" good job now he knows to idle if he's scum, which means you conveniently don't have to factor your result in when building a case on him today.

wat

What would idling do? I mean, yeah, claiming a target in advance wasn't good, but I don't understand the rest of this.

Seriously I have a guilty on Refa. I'm not lying.

I'm not cop, sorry.

I am a power role though.

So do you have a result or are you just screwing around?

If you think Mitsuki and I are the scumteam, I really don't see why this would bother you...

Because people continue to think about their reads after deciding on them, or even just point out weird things that person is doing? I don't see why he wouldn't comment on it.

i thought kay was town but that's not the same as having logic for it 8)

"Considering" implies logic. I think you're just scum trying to push an easy lynch, and you're retroactively claiming your original read was just gut so you can revise it more easily.

If not, you're still using gutreads to waffle quite a lot.

##Vote: Prims

Prims > Refa

oh shit L-1, I'll claim before sleeping

I'm a loved-maker, I attempted to self-target last night and was redirected to Refa, which is why I wanted somebody to put him at L-1 - I was going to "hammer" him, proving my role when he survives.

If somebody puts him at L-1 right now I can prove my role before I go to bed.

@Prims I guess that's semantics.

I subbed into like, the second mafia game that happened after I said I was quitting mafia. I am already aware I am 100% dumb.

If you like, I could say you're trying to verbally beat me into submission and make me doubt my reads, which is a thing scum would do because they know who they want lynched and as confirmed town, I have control over the lynch.

mitsuki is either radically indecisive or trying to get into her benevolent leader's good graces. Little does she realise I don't swing that way.

I think votals are now:

Prims (3): Refa, Mitsuki, Kay (L-1)

Refa (2): SB, Blitz

Kay (1): Prims

Voteless Maggots (3): Proto

Like the third time, I've been cut, so I'll just post now. Get to prims claim in a sec.

@Prims: Well, the meta is just an attempt to explain this better to other people, because gut is not meta. It's not like I read a bunch of games and then became good at reading you, literally the first time I saw your 3rd party/scum/town play I identified it properly way before you flipped. I don't really care on whether you have a static playerstyle or not because I'm good at reading you regardless of that, deal with it.

@Prims: Part of my case on you is based on my recollection of one of your earlier scum games (Symphonia, I think) so I was kinda using meta.

Uh, worst-case scenario is that we trade town for scum and end up in 3 man lylo. Best-case scenario is we prove his role, which does ??? It's like kirsche in PiG mafia, the role isn't really that beneficial for town so it doesn't mean much to me

@Prims again: Is there a good reason for proving your role?

@Prims again: Is there a good reason for proving your role?

i think my role is pretty obvtown, but even if people disagree, it means there can't be a prims/sb scumteam if my role is proven so mitsuki would have to rethink her reads....

would like to see if kay is willing to put refa at l-1 or not

* loved maker

why it is obvtown though? It makes one person harder to lynch, but if a person gets to L - 0 they would probably be lynched anyway. It could be quite a valuable scum role.

i guess that librarian was superficially beneficial to town, but loved maker isn't, so maybe it is more likely to be town role after all?

I'm drowning in a pool of WIFOM here.

yeah fuck it this isn't going to work

i'm not loved-maker it was a dumb reaction test, i wanted to see what kay would do but she DISAPPEARED IMMEDIATELY AFTER

##Unvote

##Vote: Refa (L-1)

if anybody doesn't believe my new claim, they can put refa at L-0, lynching him instantly. this will prove i'm telling the truth about not being a loved-maker.

im going to bed too

oh, one more thing: I've settled on 7:2 where town only has masons being too little power (masons + VTs is considered balanced for 5:2). Refa and SB have all but claimed Vanilla, if Kay is also Vanilla then I'd probably buy Mitsuki being town on ROLESPEC, as much as I dislike her actual play

yeah fuck it this isn't going to work

i'm not loved-maker it was a dumb reaction test, i wanted to see what kay would do but she DISAPPEARED IMMEDIATELY AFTER

##Unvote

##Vote: Refa (L-1)

if anybody doesn't believe my new claim, they can put refa at L-0, lynching him instantly. this will prove i'm telling the truth about not being a loved-maker.

im going to bed too

>_>

I was doing other stuff that I also had to catch up on after being sick.

also you should character claim when you get back