My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia (Game Over)

Elieson

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not playing

if someone requests something (ie being called by a certain name, or pronouns) you should probably do it otherwise it's disrespectful to their request

edit: was cut. point stands

not playing

Edited by Curly Brace

Nah I thought you were town before that.

Just realise I missed Blitz's #156 got bored after the two walls and sort of just skimmed the rest. Noone else is really scummy atm so of course I'm not attacking them.

fine kirsche (but you should have asked us to call you that directly)

I will only respond to your post if someone (other than you) thinks it is important for me to respond to any of the part(s) of it, which s/he must write down (that is the question they are asking me)

@Mitsuki: your role could go either way, it is more useful to scum in my opinion, I know no flavor to say anything about that part

your claim doesn't make me think any different of you than it did earlier

I would also really like Proto and Prims to show up (especially Prims) cause I think they will be able to give a better judgement on your role)

I think it makes sense in the context of the game and doesn't give off any scum vibes but I already thought you were town sooooo

PEdit- Cut by kirsche. Thanks for making me look unoriginal. :(

I'm null on Mitsuki's claim. Considering there are claimed Masons it would be pretty easy to fake as maf too.

Blitz, is the third party spec solely because it's an Eligame? I don't see it helping much atm.

SB, do you really think, based on the role stuff you've seen me doing, that I would think about faking this role when I crumbed it? I didn't even know a role like this could exist before I read about it in my PM.

Also I can prove it if you don't lynch me today. SB, I can be targeting you if that's fine.

I prefer to test it on SB because I know from experience it's hard to get a read on him. Also because he's suspecting me and doubts my claim. Using my powers on Kirsche or Kay wouldn't help my situation much.

Sorry, guys, I've been really busy lately, and I have a bad enough headache now to not be able to read five or so pages that I missed. Might request a sub if I can't resolve all of my irl issues quickly enough.

Proto, the phase ends in a bit, you can't quit now

anyway, @Mitsuki I still think it is a waste of a phase to use it on someone who is hardly suspicious enough to be today's lynch

and also, why do you care on who suspects you?

If I'm left alive to prove my claim I should prove it to someone who doubts it, right?

Anyways, I think that investigative powers should be used on the most neutral players and the ones who are harder to get correct reads on (or on players null leaning towards scum), otherwise you may have almost no information on a certain player. SB fits that profile perfectly.

Prims, I hope that you actually read the whole thing and give an updated opinion on me, because you're only voting me on gut when you haven't even seen my scum play.

I would rather get some peopel I find to be scum taken out as either scum or not

also, if I were a tracker, I wouldn't cc you in this case (even though it might be a good idea to do so at this point)

Proto, give us an update on whether you are playing or not, if you aren't we will need an extension on this phase (or you could request an extension to catch up?)

Mitsuki (3): Prims, BBM, SB
Refa (1): Proto
Blitz (2): Mit, Kirsche
Kay (2): Refa, Blitz
Prims (1): Kay

I think this is the votecount right now. Cut by Prims, lol

@Proto: Refa is not getting lynched, what are your opinions on other players? It's fine if you don't read the pages, but if possible I'd like you to at least skim to have a general idea of what has happened. Still, it might be a good idea for you to rest for a while away from your computer and lights off.

The "Eli's getting evicted in a week but stays strong for mafuia anyway" Votals

Mitsuki (3): Prims, BBM, SB (L-2)

Kay (2): Refa, Blitz

Blitz (2): Mitsuki, Kirsche

Refa (1): Proto

prims (1): Kay

With 9 alive, 5 hammers. There remains 2 hours in the day, and today only may end with either a hammer or with a vote leader.

Edited by Elieson

Well Prims, you've just made a fool out of yourself.

I've actually been doubting for a while and each of Blitz's posts increases my feeling that he's not scum.

##Unvote

##Vote: Prims because he's not contributing at all, he wants me to be lynched just based on a gutread when he has never seen my scum play, he didn't even bother to update his SB case and he never said why I was scummier than him, AND gut from his recent posts. I'm good at reading Prims, out of all the games I've read/played I've only been wrong about his alignment once.

Overall I expect much more from a player like him, he's just trying to mess around with me and doesn't seem to be moving the game on a townie direction.

If I end up being lynched today, please, PLEASE lynch him tomorrow.

Mitsuki had a complete 180 in behavior since claiming which is pretty weird. Don't think she's talked about who is scum or who we should lynch over since then. Would you lynch Kay? Since this post in general though her Blitz case has seemed like an afterthought, as in she'll point something out about him on the side to keep the case going but doesn't push too hard. I'm not impressed by Mitsuki's posts in general; there are a lot of times where she'll bring somebody up but then be totally inconclusive about them. Also her responses to pressure rub me the wrong way a lot, like she's offended we're lynching her but isn't very concerned about getting us to lynch scum instead.

The link to Kay's ISO is broken.

In any case, no, voting an inactive kirsche does not pressure him to post, this has been said a million times but on D1 inactives will post when they read the thread and it was too early to judge if kirsche was lurking on purpose.

I just don't think this is how a townie approaches voting. Townies want to lynch the bad guys, not pressure the bad guys.

RE: Jerks:

The post I made about the Refa/Mitsuki scumteam wasn't really a reaction test, just me being dumb, but it did strike me as weird that Mitsuki ignored it. Actually OK isn't positive, just neutral (the "actually" is because I changed my opinion). Word choice cases are lame.

I dropped SB because I thought his posting got better. Also because I forgot why I was voting him.

Other stuff:

The point about Blitz being less provocative due to being in a small scumteam is weird because Blitz tends to do absolutely nothing as scum because he has trouble faking his town thought process. I guess he could've rethought his game or something, but yeah.

I'm fine lynching Mitsuki and Kay, but prefer Mitsuki. Blitz doesn't seem scummy to me. I wouldn't even consider his Mitsuki vote a total votepark given the bottom of this post.