Hi hi~

Tawaraya

Landed here while looking for info and insight on FE Awakening online, and I noticed people here not only have vast knowledge on the subject (FE), but also have high regards for respect, manners, and friendliness; so I feel compelled to join the community as I try to learn as much as I can about the entire game series.

It is very nice to meet you all ^^

Online name: Azzie, Shiro, Tawaraya
Favourite FE Game: Awakening
Favourite Game (other than FE): Chrono Trigger, Brain Lord, FF VI, FF VII, FFT, Let Us Cling Together, Vagrant Story, Gungnir, Joan D'Arc, Hoshigami, Xenogears, Xenoblade, The Last Story, Ni no Kuni, Journey, Ragnarok Online, Lineage II (just to mention the ones I like so much that couldn't help but revisit a few times already)
Favourite FE Character: Daughters: Severa, Lucina, Kjelle / Mothers: Cordellia, Tharja, Cherche, Sully / Sons: Gerome, Inigo / Fathers: Henry, Gregor, Gaius, Lon Qu, Robin, Stahl / Others: Anna
Sports: Football (soccer for Americans), Ice Hockey, American Football, Baseball
Hobbies: Books, manga, comics, anime, cartoons, TV series, movies, videogames, board games, music
Good Point: Concentration
Bad Point: OCD
Anything else? : [/b] Hmm.. amazingly awkard and random~ :3

Edited by Tawaraya

Welcome to the Forest! Yay, another Journey player! ...I wonder if I've traveled with you???

Thanks! And, unfortunately, we will never know~ ^^;

So much blue!

Welcome to Serenes Forest. Don't get lost and enjoy your stay!

Thanks! And i'm really sorry for I cannot help but write/type using blue shades exclusively u.u;; and I'll try my very best not to get lost -I love wandering around~ :3

Edited by Tawaraya

Nothing wrong with writing in blue. I just couldn't think of anything else to say ]:

I see.. that's cool; it makes guilt fade away 8D

@Silver Lightning

I made a habit of enjoying Journey right before midterms and finals -it helps me deal with stress and anxiety; plus, I haven't gotten me those super cool white robes yet. So~ there's still chance we travel together (if you ever have to guide a royally silly and random dude with the attention span of a 5 year old, that's probably me :3

Welcome to Serenes Forest! You got several members who type in different colors from the default color, so you don't have to apologize.

Thanks! So far I haven't seen anyone do so (though I haven't read through many areas yet), so your comment gives me quite some piece of mind ^^;

Haha, yeah, its such a great stress reliever. I usually go around in white robes and I make it a point to guide any lost red robes on the Journey, so maybe we've met or will meet on the long lonely road. ^_^

I had quite a few crushes in the videogame department, but with Journey I just fell in love, completely!

I wish they'd ported it to the Vita; though a part of me fears they ever do that, since it'll jeopardize my job xD

PS: Steins;Gate was a blast, and Hououin Kyoma rocks~

Steins;Gate is amazing and I'm currently fangirling all over it! Everything about it is just awesome! I haven't been this fan crazed about an anime since Soul Eater a few years ago. Good to see another fan; I'm puzzled as to why more people haven't heard about it. XD

The fact that this amazing series isn't widely known and loved baffles me, too! Aside from my brother and I, none of our anime aficionado friends even heard of Steins;Gate until we started recommending all of them to watch it. Steins;Gate is so funny and smart, and I see it as some sort of fresh and unique anime series, merging real life with fiction as easy and normally as if they were bread and butter.. I've rewatched it a few times already~ woo, this reminds me I need to get me Robotic;Notes -anime and PSP game. The shoes it should fill are big but there's hope~ (I just hope there's already some fan subs available already) xD

Edited by Tawaraya

FARIS NYAN NYAN!

Perhaps the majority's favorite character in the series! Although mine's Kuristina~ x3

Feel welcome dear

Thanks a lot, Icarus! Everybody has been treating me with nothing but kindness and warmth~ and PATIENCE!!! (dealing with me requires tons of it, seriously) ^^;;

So I do feel welcome, and I thank everyone for it! :3

PS: BTW, the Netherworld's pretty cool~

Edited by Tawaraya

I swear, I love Kurisu for sooo many reasons, but I think I really like her overall for being one of the best and most realistic tsunderes ever portrayed. She's tied for my fave character with Suzuha. <3