• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Well I'm pretty sure it's noticeable if you know the signs! though that's kind of weird how she just knows.

Blacking out..well. It's not as bad since it seems like you're just taking a rest. For everyone else though, it's the scariest thing that can happen ;;

Hee-hee. She was so proud that she could tell when she would faint. :P

Well, as long as you're okay we it happens (;.; ) I typically freakout seeing someone faint. Once I dived to try and prevent the person from falling but ended up falling on my face

Comet- Normally makes amusing jokes about the behavior of the thread or asks a random question. Or talks about a recent gaming accomplishment.

Heavy(Exiled)- Normally posts some text nobody understands in Cyrillic or a random video that has everyone facepalming.

Nobody- Usually makes random comments about the topic of discussion or mentions how college is going for him.

Naughx- Makes jokes about something then presents logic for it. Teases Glac about her burning hatred of Ike or... something.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

Hee-hee. She was so proud that she could tell when she would faint. :P

Well, as long as you're okay we it happens (;.; ) I typically freakout seeing someone faint. Once I dived to try and prevent the person from falling but ended up falling on my face

that would be a useful trick to know so I can tell haha

Though that must've hurt! D: Were you alright when you did that?

Kitty- Usually chatting with others in a friendly and adorable way, but has very low self esteem and becomes embarrassed when people try to cheer her up. A very good artist.

Kim- Something something Happy Gary Something something Damian worship.

not like rl biographies you fool

unless we do strengths and weaknesses like that one big thread

Will you also do a big chart

Okay.
This isn't as bad as I thought.

Lux- Provides mature statements in posts that are normally long in his first post of the day, then shorrter later due to less posts that he needs to respond to.

Like this?

I'm flattered at being the first gen 2 to get a description, even though I wasn't the first member of gen 2

Got it.
I have a very good idea of what I'm doing now.
While I'm at it, here's some stats for Lux:
HP: 50%
Str: 10%
Mag: 65%
Skl: 45%
Spd: 50%
Luck: 50%
Def: 10%
Res: 35%

Where did these stats came from? (not that I dislike them. In fact those could fit very well for my hack-self and I always preferred magic to physical)

Kitty- Usually chatting with others in a friendly and adorable way, but has very low self esteem and becomes embarrassed when people try to cheer her up. A very good artist.

Kim- Something something Happy Gary Something something Damian worship.

I think we can do better than that for Kim.

Will you also do a big chart

I'm flattered at being the first gen 2 to get a description, even though I wasn't the first member of gen 2

Where did these stats came from? (not that I dislike them. In fact those could fit very well for my hack-self and I always preferred magic to physical)

Since I consider you mature and intelligent, I figured a Mgc based build would be best.

And you were the first Gen II listed in the list on Pg 3279.

like the relations chart for the fe4 thread

maybe, if people want it that badly

It's up to you since you're the one doing the work.

Well guys, I'm officially broke. No money left. ;_;

That's bad to hear :<