I must not have been around then~!

... that or I skipped it~

maybe it was some higher power choosing the spam to happen now

maybe it was just

talking

(whoa)

Edited by Freohr Datia

youuuuu >:

but yeah! no school as well thankfully (cause I hated two of the teachers I'm having tomorrow : D)

but wow what a status 10/10; glad to see you're doing well though!

and yeah I'm always on skype -- just on invisible like usual, how come?

Heh, sorry

Then, you got lucky, hopefully you can relax tomorrow.

Thanks, becoming the Perfect Grandmaster was challenging, but I had a bout of clairvoyance that made all the difference in the end.

No special reason, I wanted to say hey in a quicker method.

ah man I hate those weeks J: though that sounds like what I usually do on a weekend haha; though cool internship! could I ask what it is?

I am doing pretty okay but the next couple of weeks will be packed up with deadlines so I have to prepare for that \o /

Sure, I'm doing internship at the national office of employment as administrative assistant. It's tiring and dull work but the people are nice and I'm pretty much left off the hook while double checking documents. They let me listen to music or wathever keeps me up. Better than the insurance agent I worked for once, that was a whole year of scanning files, ugh.

I know that feeling well... Haven't been hitting mine while in the first trimester so I gotta pick things up. I'm certain you'll have better luck at it than me though, I'm kind of lazy sometimes, haha. The feeling afterwards when you can say you finished up is great though.

Edited by Yuki

welcome to computer science

Ironically, I rarely have problems in comp sci compared to others

CODE DOES NOT LIKE ME

And when he shot Leia

THIS IS WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY

THIS IS WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY

whoa

i haven't gotten far yet

brings a whole new definition to his

"we always hit our targets"

"especially the ladies"

Edited by Shockmaster

I suppose I'm an artsy-type of person, hello nice to meet you!

And nice to meet you as well. Seems like a lot of places are getting loads of snow dropped on them. Atleast it's not just up here this time.

THANKFULLY snow days

You relaxing too i guess?

Haha I wish I could relax

Since Lunar New Year is coming up, we're doing a lot of preparation for it

Heh, sorry

Then, you got lucky, hopefully you can relax tomorrow.

Thanks, becoming the Perfect Grandmaster was challenging, but I had a bout of clairvoyance that made all the difference in the end.

No special reason, I wanted to say hey in a quicker method.

Ehh hopefully! I'll probably be sleeping in til the afternoon maybe.

Though a job well done my good sir, congratulations friend

but ohhh if you say soo

Sure, I'm doing internship at the national office of employment as administrative assistant. It's tiring and dull work but the people are nice and I'm pretty much left off the hook while double checking documents. They let me listen to music or wathever keeps me up. Better than the insurance agent I worked for once, that was a whole year of scanning files, ugh.

I know that feeling well... Haven't been hitting mine while in the first trimester so I gotta pick things up. I'm certain you'll have better luck at it than me though, I'm kind of lazy sometimes, haha. The feeling afterwards when you can say you finished up is great though.

Ohh I see I see! We have internships at our school as well (which I might be doing), though I don't think they go towards any of those two jobs. Like for one of them you can intern at a radio station or go help a newspaper company with some things.

Ahh man I hope I can. I haven't been doing so well this month so I'm hoping to progress later on or else it'll go turn out for the worst. But same here friend, being lazy is probably one of my faults haha :"D Though yeah, that is totally a great feeling!

And nice to meet you as well. Seems like a lot of places are getting loads of snow dropped on them. Atleast it's not just up here this time.

It's probably the aftereffects of the snowpocalypse up in the north that's hitting the lower states. I mean I don't mind snow but holy shiz there is a lot of it ;___;