Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

the game never prompted me to continue, rather, it automatically restarted a stage and depleted a yin yang orb from the upper left corner.

I'm unsure if depleteing all those and being given a continue option is a continue, or if using one of those is a continue

@Underlined: I would take that as the cue.

But I do see how you could get confused if you have both, but I think in this case, those orbs might be an indicator, try playing without losing one of those, then play with losing one.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

the game never prompted me to continue, rather, it automatically restarted a stage and depleted a yin yang orb from the upper left corner.

I'm unsure if depleteing all those and being given a continue option is a continue, or if using one of those is a continue

If you lose all your lives and are prompted for a continue it's not a 1cc

;__; omg I hate those moments as a writer. When I was little I used to love making stories and characters that went along with it but it was hard to picture the characters. Now, it's the exact opposite and it sucks crai

< Blogger - can relate especially since I suck at art.

Eh, I'm pretty good, I suppose. Yourself?

wow tristian stop reminding me

[spoiler=so many to fit in a canvas man]2749f459ce.png

;__; omg I hate those moments as a writer. When I was little I used to love making stories and characters that went along with it but it was hard to picture the characters. Now, it's the exact opposite and it sucks crai

Wao that is absolutely adorable

whoopsyoppsy

~(@~@)~

13 out of 30 you said you wanted to do?

wow

It might end up being more since I'm considering it as a 'yo 1st anniversary on SF' sort of thing!

I can imagine all the hand cramps rn crai

dayum das pretty nice

wheres the newblood tho

I've gone to picking faceclaims for me and a friends recently 7 year old RP universe but my actual OC is still left in the dirt ;A;

I have to use a faceclaim that sort of not really looks like her instead

thanks broski and and I AM GETTING THERE I just have a giant list to go through along with random.org to help me. shhhh

I am a bit confuzzled though, what's a faceclaim exactly?

Wao that is absolutely adorable

Ah thank you so much! Also hello Ether, glad to see you're doing alright o/

Man, what a bum, nothing happened. Although... the Commonwealth is still in a separate war with Yemen, maybe it needs for everyone to be at peace, even the loosing side... hmm... ah well, I'll wait and see.

Ah thank you so much! Also hello Ether, glad to see you're doing alright o/

And a hello to you as well~

Man, I used to think I could draw, and then I saw people who actually could on the internet. I don't know if it was great or if it was soul wrenching. Oh well, that was years ago, lol

Also I think I found where I reDL'd Fate on my new computer when I wanted to replay it, and if I recall correctly, you don't need to install and it comes prepatched with RN Voice/CGs and the TL patch

It might end up being more since I'm considering it as a 'yo 1st anniversary on SF' sort of thing!

oh my

try not to include like

over 30 to 35 or something

that would be a nightmare

try to keep it easy

that strut

dat douche strut

[spoiler=This exists LUL]

of course it does

this is the internet

Eh, I'm pretty good, I suppose. Yourself?

How's that snow, did it reduce several feet yet?

kazuki is great

i'll watch that too when it gets an adaptation

Kuzuki?

And yeah, the adaptation was the aforementioned movie.

*patpat*

thanks broski and and I AM GETTING THERE I just have a giant list to go through along with random.org to help me. shhhh

I am a bit confuzzled though, what's a faceclaim exactly?

You'll get there xP

A faceclaim is taking an existing image of a character or fancharacter and using that to portray your OC. In-RP only of course.

Edited by Yuki

And a hello to you as well~

Man, I used to think I could draw, and then I saw people who actually could on the internet. I don't know if it was great or if it was soul wrenching. Oh well, that was years ago, lol

That's probably the reason why I tried to improve :"D Maaaan artists on DA were really good and here I was making stick figures.

oh my

try not to include like

over 30 to 35 or something

that would be a nightmare

try to keep it easy

I will keep that in mind friend! Probably just do it like last time and just make icons to make it easier.

*patpat*

why the dots

also thank friend

You'll get there xP

A faceclaim is taking an existing image of a character or fancharacter and using that to portray your OC. In-RP only of course.

yeah! in that case I'll ask you: favorite hair+eye color and favorite colors overall?

But ohhh I see I see. Never heard of it before in RPs! Though I guess that's only because everyone tried to draw theirs \o /

Maybe an inch. MAYBE

Well at least you don't have to get out there and shovel it o:

Is the sun up out there?

why the dots

also thank friend

Surprise, my little friend.

and null sweat friend. I'm confident you'll do well in your endeavor.

That's probably the reason why I tried to improve :"D Maaaan artists on DA were really good and here I was making stick figures.

I just never really had the talent for it, heh.

yeah him

link?

It's in production, not out yet, sadly.