Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

*resets game* No I don't love it

*resets game* I really hate this game

*beats chapter* YES I LOVE THIS GAME LUNATIC SO FUN- I mean I hate this game and everything it stands for.

Hmm yes, I'm sure you really do hate this game Severa

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

*resets game* I really hate this game

*beats chapter* YES I LOVE THIS GAME LUNATIC SO FUN- I mean I hate this game and everything it stands for.

to love it

you must hate it

clear logic

SoC gave me the idea of breaking the hell out of Awakening (which was fun for a little bit), it got kinda boring though, hence my lunatic run, (and seeing Draco start one too made me wanna do it too)

I was so excited and all and he and his waifuism with Olivia and all and his behaviour towards those who preferred others like Cordelia was so annoying, Lunatic is just not the fun reason of playing that game in my opinion though...And lets not even talk about Lunatic+ >_>

this made me chuckle in some dark way

Rey back then was just like that... Edited by James Bond

yep

i'm sick

fuck

Rey back then was just like that...

ugh

he seemed annoying then

I almost want her to die in the paralogue, and it's disappointing to have to reset for her.

N-no It's not like I'm tsundere or anything...i-idiot!

waifu

Lunatic is IMO a shitty hard mode (so far the only thing has gotten me to C18 is broken eugenics and Anna), and Lunatic really has just been a reset fest for me.

I miss SoC waifu days, it sucks that he has an actual girlfriend now. I don't want him to be above a compilation of pixels, I WANT HIM TO BE BELOW IT!

Shitty as in hella annoying? Then yes, I agree

@Bold Oh my...

Have fun with your jeigan growths Severa, I'll make sure to use you as a meat shield in endgame. Same fate awaits wyvern knight Lon'qu!Owain.

but frederick's growths are actually pretty good...

His problem are his base stats and low exp gain

Not good enough for lunatic. By chapter 11 I dumped a level 11 Fred, and now he's just support. He can last pretty long in normal and hard though.

The reasons he doesn't last long are his low bases and difficulty in getting level ups. By chapter 11 of Lunatic, I think most of your units will have gotten like over 20 level ups, while fred only got 10.

His growths themselves are fine. Look at this:

http://serenesforest.net/awakening/characters/growth-rates/full/

As a great Knight, Fred has better or equal growths than a +DEF-LUK avatar on everything but mag, res and luk.

Edited by Nobody

I find it weird how some people still don't know Rey stopped with the waifu bullcrap and now has a girlfriend when he mentions his girlfriend in literally all the posts he makes >_>

I find it weird how some people still don't know Rey stopped with the waifu bullcrap and now has a girlfriend when he mentions his girlfriend in literally all the posts he makes >_>

Maybe it's a matter of time. I don't know when he started, but I'd say currently he still has more years of his previous phase to have built a reputation of sorts that people would most likely see first or fixtate upon.