Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

i think the only actual writers would be shirley, glac and poly

others would probably help with ideas

b/c

Oh that's the writters? Yeah no thanks...

I though it was a new skype group in that EXCLUDED me

just make a skype

dewit

But Skype sucks

Terrible. Nondescript kind of works too!

It has its benefits

Hey Dusk

I bought MH4U a week ago and I've been having a lot of fun with it (for some reason, not a lot of monsters gave me a lot of trouble until the Gore Magala, which I just fought. Not sure if it's due to difference in the game or just me having learned some of the basics in MH3U)

Oh that's the writters? Yeah no thanks...

I though it was a new skype group in that EXCLUDED me

Don't worry, you'd be there in spirit either way.

Hey Dusk

I bought MH4U a week ago and I've been having a lot of fun with it (for some reason, not a lot of monsters gave me a lot of trouble until the Gore Magala, which I just fought. Not sure if it's due to difference in the game or just me having learned some of the basics in MH3U)

Hey Lux

Nice! Gore Magala is a pretty hefty step up from the previous monsters you fight, very much because of his rage mode. If you can, topple him via mounting him and just go ballistic on his head; it's the only way to snap him out of rage mode (when his feelers are up and he starts using his wings as another pair of legs). And remember: you have 50 minutes to complete the quest. Take your time, and be patient

Hey Lux

Nice! Gore Magala is a pretty hefty step up from the previous monsters you fight, very much because of his rage mode. If you can, topple him via mounting him and just go ballistic on his head; it's the only way to snap him out of rage mode (when his feelers are up and he starts using his wings as another pair of legs). And remember: you have 50 minutes to complete the quest. Take your time, and be patient

How are you doing?

His explosion breath really got me in the first minutes of the fight and it took me a while to understand that I needed to hit his head in order to snap him out of his rage (then I struggled to find the few openings where he wasn't trashing around to try to hit him since he seemed to stubbornly stay away from ledges and I wasn't using a Glaive or a Lance). Still I might just go against him again since his weapons and armor are pretty neat-looking.

Also, I never really touched the Great Sword in my time with MH3U, but after watching a couple of vids of people using it to great effect, I gave it a try against the Zamtrios and it was pretty effective.

How are you doing?

His explosion breath really got me in the first minutes of the fight and it took me a while to understand that I needed to hit his head in order to snap him out of his rage (then I struggled to find the few openings where he wasn't trashing around to try to hit him since he seemed to stubbornly stay away from ledges and I wasn't using a Glaive or a Lance). Still I might just go against him again since his weapons and armor are pretty neat-looking.

Also, I never really touched the Great Sword in my time with MH3U, but after watching a couple of vids of people using it to great effect, I gave it a try against the Zamtrios and it was pretty effective.

Neither good, neither bad. In the middle, really. I'd ask you the same, but I'm heading off to bed now

I adore his weapons and armour--the two-piece cape is really nice. Once you know Gore he isn't difficult to fight. Get used to him and you'll have his armour and weapons in no time

Zamtrios is my favourite monster from MH4U, and would be my favourite in the entire franchise if Agnaktor didn't exist. The Great Sword is really fun to use. Don't think I've never tried using it against Zamtrios, though

I've never really liked greatswords in MH. Longswords though, are great.

My first opinion were that they were way too slow and I instead opted for Dual Blades and Long Sword, but it can be pretty quick if you use it correctly and it deals tons of damage.

Neither good, neither bad. In the middle, really. I'd ask you the same, but I'm heading off to bed now

I adore his weapons and armour--the two-piece cape is really nice. Once you know Gore he isn't difficult to fight. Get used to him and you'll have his armour and weapons in no time

Zamtrios is my favourite monster from MH4U, and would be my favourite in the entire franchise if Agnaktor didn't exist. The Great Sword is really fun to use. Don't think I've never tried using it against Zamtrios, though

It's ok, have a good night!

I think I'll make his dual blades first just so that I can use them against him. I once thought the great Jaggi was hard (when I first tried out the franchise on Tri). Now he's the biggest joke of the game, so I can see how Gore will become easier with time.

I fought him a lot to make his armor and Dual Blades and I must say that he is pretty neat (though the inflated belly is kinda gross). I'm still not up to Agnaktor in MH3U (too busy farming Lagi for Horns) and I haven't played MH4U enough to call a favorite monster, but I did find the Volvidon to be a pretty fun fight. (And I'm excited to face a Zinogre if for nothing else than to hear its theme >v>)

The funnest thing to do with greatswords is go to the Great Jaggi hunt once you get access to all the insanely powerful high-rank/g-rank weapons and one shot it.

Good times.

Though not a GS user, I REALLY want to play Monster Hunter again. Only time I kill lower rank monsters with G-rank weapons is when I have to farm Frenzy shards and Dash Extracts.

Restaurant menus in french give me headaches

How the fuck am i supposed to know what quiches e heuilletés means

I was dragged to eat here but i wish i was at the gym...

My poor self esteem dies a little each time i skep the gym and i already skipped it yesterday and the day before

THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE MEAT like wtf why does this french restaurant don't have meat they have meat in france i've been there and ate a lot of french meat and it was good

Edited by Doppelgaenger