Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

downloaded persona 3 for no reason at all

im not sure why I'm doing this to myself

Either because you like the games and haven't realised it yet, you want to purposefully subject yourself to game you dislike, or you're giving it a second shot after playing Persona 4

No matter the case, Persona 3 is, in my opinion, far better than Persona 4. I have no idea which one you got (vanilla, FES, or Portable), but I will admit the gameplay is not as polished as 4. Though, with what 3 has, it's still great nonetheless. You have one year; go forth without falter, using your heart as your guide. And embrace The Fall

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Either because you like the games and haven't realised it yet, you want to purposefully subject yourself to game you dislike, or you're giving it a second shot after playing Persona 4

No matter the case, Persona 3 is, in my opinion, far better than Persona 4. I have no idea which one you got (vanilla, FES, or Portable), but I will admit the gameplay is not as polished as 4. Though, with what 3 has, it's still great nonetheless. You have one year; go forth without falter, using your heart as your guide. And embrace The Fall

I like enjoying a good story, nothing more. I don't play games that I dislike without a reason.

I have Golden, but we'll see if I like it any better.

You're in for a pretty great story then

If you played Golden, then the difficulty might be a bit hard at first; Golden is generally regarded as quite easy, unless you play on the hardest difficulty

welp

Alright, thanks.

I will say this, though: it's paramount that you strike a Shadow in the overworld when it hasn't noticed you. This will cause them to never get an enemy advantage, which can easily break your team in half. If one does see you and you strike it, there's still a small chance that it you still get an advantage. If one sees you, just retreat until it goes off your mini-map. When it's gone, it'll no longer lock-on to you, giving you another chance to strike it unseen

Persona 3 is the better game all around but Persona 4 has better gameplay because you can control your team

Persona 3 has better story and characters and everything

not so sure about the last part, but okay

I have a few reasons for not liking the series in general and one was the gameplay

So I'm sure not to like this

Oh god, I'm sorry to hear that. D: I hope you find it soon again then!

Ehhh, it's been alright, I suppose, aside from the cramping and whatnot. Womanly troubles and all that. How about yours? Though I am heading to bed now, but still.

No worries, it was just the heat index being way too high.

Oh... Ohhh! Yeah, I see. My condolences for that. It was good, and slow, all I remember about it was cooking. /late

Wow it's the Big Manakete's birthday today!

So hyped

Happy Birthday Big Manakete from some guy on the internet

Oooookay Dusk

That's kinda a thing I realized from playing P4G but

Thanks

The only reason why I said it was because everyone grinds on the golden hands in Persona 4. In 3 the hands still exist, but they don't offer any experience. You have to to level up the old-fashioned way

The only reason why I said it was because everyone grinds on the golden hands in Persona 4. In 3 the hands still exist, but they don't offer any experience. You have to to level up the old-fashioned way

In P3, the Golden hands are a pain in the neck to find when you need to find them to complete Elizabeth's requests >_>

I still need to get a Steel Medal.

I've done 0 grinding so far

This is gonna be fun(sarcasm)

I see you went easy mode with your waifu choice

i personally couldn't give a damn

Or to feel Attracted to Rise either because that's slowly slipping away with everything I liked

So we can say.. Semi okay favorite character?

i personally couldn't give a damn

Or to feel Attracted to Rise either because that's slowly slipping away with everything I liked

So we can say.. Semi okay favorite character?

Rephrase this

I have no idea what you're trying to say

Edited by Soledai

I'm starting to lose attraction to people

So I can't say it's waifuism(not that I believe in such a thing) maybe more of favoritism

Is that irl, fictional, or both?

Favoritism is believable, yes. People tend to mistake that for waifuing. *stares intensely at this thread*

But yeah, for the future, if you decide to go and waifu Rise, just know you went easy mode

Favoritism is believable, yes. People tend to mistake that for waifuing. *stares intensely at this thread*

But yeah, for the future, if you decide to go and waifu Rise, just know you went easy mode

If rise is easy mode who is hard mode

Sorry to pester you, Alicia, but one final tip: Keep Orpheus until he's learnt all his skills and feels obsolete. Three reasons:

1. His final skill is Tarunda, which lowers the attack of an enemy of your choosing. Really nice against bosses, and you should try and give it to whatever Orpheus fuses into
  2. Bash is a physical strike move. In 3, physical attacks are comprised of slash, strike, and pierce. Having access to all three at once is really beneficial
  3. 3 has something that 4 doesn't have called Fusion Spells. Basically, when you have the required Personas for said spell in your possession and one of them is on the field, you can use a Fusion Spell. Orpheus and another Persona called Apsaras have one called Cadenza, which increases evasion+accuracy and heals the party by 50% of their HP. Really helpful, since you don't get Media for a few hours

In P3, the Golden hands are a pain in the neck to find when you need to find them to complete Elizabeth's requests >_>

I still need to get a Steel Medal.

Oh, tell me about it. So rare, and when you find them they normally run away from you until they disappear. And when you do fight them, they normally run away!

It's been happening in rl much longer than it is here. People are just people when it comes down to it. Which is why if I truly wanted to waifu someone, then it'd come down to personality. And it won't be Rise.

Yeah, I agree the same way. That's the way I'm trending towards.

nah, my mind might have someone else in mind

Sorry to pester you, Alicia, but one final tip: Keep Orpheus until he's learnt all his skills and feels obsolete. Three reasons:

• His final skill is Tarunda, which lowers the attack of an enemy of your choosing. Really nice against bosses, and you should try and give it to whatever Orpheus fuses into
  • Bash is a physical strike move. In 3, physical attacks are comprised of slash, strike, and pierce. Having access to all three at once is really beneficial
  • 3 has something that 4 doesn't have called Fusion Spells. Basically, when you have the required Personas for said spell in your possession and one of them is on the field, you can use a Fusion Spell. Orpheus and another Persona called Apsaras have one called Cadenza, which increases evasion+accuracy and heals the party by 50% of their HP. Really helpful, since you don't get Media for a few hours
It's fine dude, I'll make sure to keep your tips for later. They'll really help. Thanks.