Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

>no tv

>no room for tv

>no money for tv (donate to the ice foundation, proceeds might go to real spiders~)

>no playstation 3

>no xbox 360

>no time for more jrpgs

why do you ask that of course of course

vesperia looks amazing though please finish that or I'll steal your stuff

So... if you can't even play it, why would you bother to steal it?

Edited by Soledai

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I just read up about it; supposedly it's a spiritual successor to SaGa, and the story progression is similar to SaGa games as well, meaning it's semi/non-linear in progression.

Or so I read, I might have to grab this and see for myself now.

Sounds great to me. Hopefully I can pick it up today.

Who are you going to pick as your hero? I'm probably gonna go with Owen. Apparently he gets a boost or something if you choose him as your protag.

Yari and I's theme <3

I heart Yari

Ama and Chibi!

I heart Tiny.

ship

Why can't we heart eachother in a friendship way?

Sounds great to me. Hopefully I can pick it up today.

Who are you going to pick as your hero? I'm probably gonna go with Owen. Apparently he gets a boost or something if you choose him as your protag.

Very cool.

I actually don't know who the protagonists are, I haven't given the game a real look yet.

hey man I said "stuff" not vesperia

assumptive people like you are what brought prejudice into the world ;~;

Alright, I'll humor you:

> lists every reason why he can't jrpg, after he says to finish Vesperia or he'll steal his stuff

> Implies very heavily that stuff refers to Vesperia

Even if you don't say it directly, the power of an implication can take you just as far.

Oh yeah, before I head out and before I forget again. Whenever you finish reading Murder on the Orient Express, you should try to find Death on the Nile too, Sol. I think it's become my favorite Poirot story.

And now I leave.

[spoiler=Beaten chapter 2.]

Seliph isn't Shitlord anymore.

excellent.

you're doing a blind run, correct? hm...is it okay if I give you recommendations for what units to bring in certain chapters?

excellent.

you're doing a blind run, correct? hm...is it okay if I give you recommendations for what units to bring in certain chapters?

Yes, all my LPs are blind.

Units recommendations would be ok for me, thx!

But Lakche and Ulster won't be dropped. Especially Lakche is MVP in this run so far.

Oh yeah, before I head out and before I forget again. Whenever you finish reading Murder on the Orient Express, you should try to find Death on the Nile too, Sol. I think it's become my favorite Poirot story.

And now I leave.

Hello, and good-bye

unacceptable

you know it to be true

Yes, all my LPs are blind.

Units recommendations would be ok for me, thx!

But Lakche and Ulster won't be dropped. Especially Lakche is MVP in this run so far.

Nothing like that. Just that there is a certain chapter where you should bring certain units.

[spoiler=Open if you wish]Bring Arthur to Chapter 6, and probably Patty as well.

[spoiler=Probably don't read this]You need Arthur to recruit Tinny, but she doesn't appear until near the end of the chapter, which is really long. I didn't bring him the first time I played, and I had to do the whole thing over again.

Patty should be there so she can visit a certain house and net you some great loot.

Alright, I'll humor you:

> lists every reason why he can't jrpg, after he says to finish Vesperia or he'll steal his stuff

> Implies very heavily that stuff refers to Vesperia

Even if you don't say it directly, the power of an implication can take you just as far.

ayyy humoured

although I actually wanted him to finish vesperia meaning stealing that would go against my wishes, as well as serve no purpose to me due to my inability to dedicate time or resources to playing it, so therefore how you "reasonably" got these implications is beyond my mental capacity probably to be honest frankly

this isn't a peer-fulfilling prophecy, but to be more honest I didn't really have anything in mind when I said "stuff" so this is anyone's guess

unacceptable

hi agnès

how is tiz

>celice

>shitlord

pls

no

>8]

And now I leave.

o/