Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I voted today and some dude next to the machine gave me a sticker except I wasnt thinking and I thought it was like one of those armbands that workers put around your wrists  for certain things IDK WHY OK I KNOW IT MAKES NO SENSE and he was like "im not going to put it on you" and then I realized whywhy do I keep ending up in these predicaments please let me die in peace

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I CAN'T ACCESS MY OLD NEOPETS ACCOUNT BECAUSE I LIED ABOUT MY AGE BECAUSE I WAS 12 AT THE TIME 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2 minutes ago, Fleece said:

I CAN'T ACCESS MY OLD NEOPETS ACCOUNT BECAUSE I LIED ABOUT MY AGE BECAUSE I WAS 12 AT THE TIME 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

wait idgi whats the problem

23 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:

wait idgi whats the problem

I decided to play Neopets again on a whim and I have a 15 year old account thats loaded with money/items but it kept saying my password was wrong even though I know it isn't, luckily I remembered the email for it so I reset it but since I haven't logged on in forever it wants my birthdate for confirmation and I lied about my age because I was 12 at the time and I wanted neoboard access but the problem is is that I don't remember what I said it was so I'm completely locked out even with all that effort it SUCKS

I sent a ticket to support but I don't expect much and I don't think I can remember enough to prove I'm the real owner god

WHY DOES MY LIT TEACHER GOTTA GIVE US SO MUCH BUSYWORK I'D RATHER DO AN ESSAY INSTEAD OF THIS FUCKERY, I REALLY WANNA QUIT THIS CLASS

bdcf44f0a7.png

BUT I NEED THE CREDIT AND I GOTTA PASS THE AP EXAM

7963c748f1.png

Spoiler

my holocaust teacher: don't forget ur 100 index cards r due november 20

my friend: ugh i still haven't started on them yet

me: i did them on the first day of school lol

my friend: wtf, wasn't the due date in march back then

me: yeah

my friend: u are very on top of things wow

me: (actually i just speed through months of holocaust and ap psych homework at a time in hopes of avoiding math and ap lit homework due the next day) yeah

4 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:

=( that rly sucks, i hope ur able to recover ur account though......neopets was THE shit

also it's very nice to see this much of u today lettuce

YEAH same its so weird theres stuff they changed and theres also still that still looks the same when I was playing a long time ago

its nice to see u2 kim as always 

Spoiler

lol i haven't even looked at the lyrics of bring it yet but i cringe so hard whenever hoshi says "hoshi woozi" i bet it's something dumb asf, much like seventeen

I'd say, with the card I got for going to see the Pokémon movie, it is actually the first one I've ever owned... that I remember, anyway. Well, no, I'm sure it is my very first card...

1 hour ago, Robert of Normandy said:

They brought those (there's a spider that goes along with this dragon/horse) to Ottawa this summer for the 150th anniversary of Canada.

Spoiler

something really infuriating about this game is that there's a really significant event in tom and jerry's backstory and everything i read refers to it literally all the time EXCEPT APPARENTLY IT WAS NEVER ELABORATED UPON IN THE ACTUAL GAME BECAUSE THE CREATORS WERE LIKE "it's not a sidestory we are currently prioritizing, however expect sidequests about it in the future juseyo" AND THEN OBVIOUSLY THAT NEVER HAPPENED AND NEVER WILL HAPPEN AND NOW I'LL NEVER KNOW WAT THE FUK THE 세 개의 피묻은 칼 사건 WAS

itt: i yell about character design in choigangui gundan

character #7: hwaran

Spoiler

portrait 1

Hwaran_1.jpg?version=13e21df4e61de2cc984

+ orange is my favourite colour
+ her hairpin is cute
+ her shoes are cute
+ her dress is cute
• her design reminds me of elsword's ara tbh

overall - 10/10

portrait 2

Hwaran_2.jpg?version=10205da9a24e2d8ecec

+ wow man apparently she gained some amazing chef powers between these two portraits
+ she kept her cute orange skirt, it's a bit modified and more grand now but i love it even more
+ the bow on her shirt is cute
- not sure if im feeling her new shirt : (
- or her new hair?? is that, like, a jar on her head wtf

overall - 8/10

portrait 3

Hwaran_3.jpg?version=a85771c80c4ed6ce8b2

+ her boots are so fuckin cute wtf
+ her new ribbon is HUGE and also pretty
+ the dress just looks super fluffy
+ her hat is cute as fuk
• i can't really see anything on her clothes lol
- afaict her skirt changed : (

overall - 9.5/10

portrait 4

Hwaran_4.jpg?version=64d037a12eaab5e01e4

+ i like the overall vibe of her outfit
+ her hairpins look nice
+ there are fireflies coming from her hand
+ her foot is literally on fire
• it looks totally different from her previous designs though lmao, wheres the orange....the infernos......the spunk......
- where are her shoes
- shes not cute any more : (

overall - 7/10