• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I trudged through Darius 1, now I want to play Darius 2.

Terrible.

How did Great Thing treat you?

Darius II emulates weirdly for me...some sound effects (like explosions) are way too loud. I don't understand how to fix it, either. But it's a neat game. Once you beat it, you can move on to Darius Gaiden, the true legend.

I've always wanted a thing called tuna sashimi.

How did Great Thing treat you?

Darius II emulates weirdly for me...some sound effects (like explosions) are way too loud. I don't understand how to fix it, either. But it's a neat game. Once you beat it, you can move on to Darius Gaiden, the true legend.

I've always wanted a thing called tuna sashimi.

Great Thing treated me badly, but not as bad as Electric Fan and Fatty Glutton.

I've played a bit of Darius Gaiden to test, and I wanna skip everything and jump right to it, but no, I mustn't. And I may play the Snes games too, before Gaiden, but we'll see.

Wow, I was just reading about tuna sashimi, that's an interesting coincidence there.

I've got the perfect remedy, Shez. Now, lay back and...oh, god dammit. WHO STOLE MY CHLOROFORM IN MY ABSENCE!?

Sorry, I did it.

Why am I forced to look at invisible lines that need to stay invisible

Makaze's script so you don't see invisible lines? Unless you're not fond of using Makaze's scripts.

why can't we just appreciate that the entire cast of desu2 is great

(except ronaldo)

I agree with this entire post for once.

But

Stuff.

What's this new nickname now. That reminds me, when I bought this rather tasty pizza near the post office around here (the only one where I can pick up parcels that require signature and requires me to take the local bus to get to and only that bus), they asked me for my name so I told them Shirley. And do you know what she typed into the receipt? Shirly. What the fuck is Shirly. But that's not even the worse spelling. I've had worse. :V

But

Stuff.

What's this new nickname now. That reminds me, when I bought this rather tasty pizza near the post office around here (the only one where I can pick up parcels that require signature and requires me to take the local bus to get to and only that bus), they asked me for my name so I told them Shirley. And do you know what she typed into the receipt? Shirly. What the fuck is Shirly. But that's not even the worse spelling. I've had worse. :V

I bet it was a challenge too. ;)

Oh my, Shirly.

But I will alter the nickname and call you Shirlulu. ;))

But seriously, good morning.

I remember I was catsitting my neighbor's cats and they gave me a thank you card.

They spelled my name Sammie instead of Sammy....

Great Thing treated me badly, but not as bad as Electric Fan and Fatty Glutton.

I've played a bit of Darius Gaiden to test, and I wanna skip everything and jump right to it, but no, I mustn't. And I may play the Snes games too, before Gaiden, but we'll see.

Wow, I was just reading about tuna sashimi, that's an interesting coincidence there.

Dang man. I'm the opposite. The other two are a breeze, but Great Thing is a near impossibility for me.

Once you get to it, I hope you will enjoy the masterful visual-aural design. It is, quite possibly, Peak Darius. As for the SNES games...I tried 'em out, but they bored me quite a bit. The lack of OGR certainly makes them terribly weaker, especially when everything else has him involved in the music.

Nice. Fatty tuna is something I especially want.

another nickname or something shirlington

I bet it was a challenge too. ;)

Oh my, Shirly.

But I will alter the nickname and call you Shirlulu. ;))

But seriously, good morning.

Maybe.

What. Wooooooooow

Good morning to you too. o/ Though I should be heading out soon so I can bother Ein in person

I remember I was catsitting my neighbor's cats and they gave me a thank you card.

Damn. :< Though I think some people do spell that kind of name like that... so at least that might make more sense? I dunno names though. :V

another nickname or something shirlington

no

Also, go to bed. \o/

Damn. :< Though I think some people do spell that kind of name like that... so at least that might make more sense? I dunno names though. :V

I mean I know a person who spell their name with an I but oh well

my name's kieran. people have spelt it as: kieron, keiron, keiran, and ciaran in the past. very few people get it right

dusk do you like xeno x or the first one more

the original since it's more character and story-driven than x. i prefer x when it comes to the gameplay and exploration, however

no

Also, go to bed. \o/

too late

What. Not even 5pm yet!

Shirley, please.

I once received a letter where they put a Chinese character in my name.

I mean I know a person who spell their name with an I but oh well

Yeah. It's rather annoying when they misspell your name though. >w> Happens more often with my legal/Chinese name.

my name's kieran. people have spelt it as: kieron, keiron, keiran, and ciaran in the past. very few people get it right

too late

What. Not even 5pm yet!

My phone doesn't even recognize the name Kieran. Like, I have to manually type it and then make it recognize it than trying to autocorrect it.

Rude.

Oh well. You know I have to say it.

Shirley, please.

I once received a letter where they put a Chinese character in my name.

Never.

And wow... lmaoooooo. <_<

My phone doesn't even recognize the name Kieran. Like, I have to manually type it and then make it recognize it than trying to autocorrect it.

Rude.

Oh well. You know I have to say it.

I feel offended because of your phone

How.

Quite. Never change

Most people tend to get it but if they happen to get it wrong I just give them a look and they change it

Once my name was spelled Samme

Shirly? Sounds to me like an old version of Shirley. Maybe looking it up should simply suffice...

(That's why I referred to you as "Ki" once in November btw)

Also, funny! ^^

I think it's a nice name.

Edited by Haru.

I feel offended because of your phone

How.

Quite. Never change

Oh well.

You said it's too late.

I'll never change that of me. 8)

Time to depart now.

Shirly? Sounds to me like an old version of Shirley. Maybe looking it up should simply suffice...

Huh. Perhaps. I might do it later or on my phone as I have to head out now. Or should head out now.