• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Oh yeah, I also realised that even if I do import Conquest from America, I wouldn't be able to download Birthrights and Revelation as DLC, since that too is region-locked

Guess patience is the answer here

no dude, you don't get it

from the Touka Gettan page on tv tropes

Jigsaw Puzzle Plot: To make sense of the plot, watch episode 26, 24-1 and then 25. That's right. You have to watch the series backwards to make things fall into place. Alternatively, watch it forwards numerous times.

Mind Screw: On the first viewing, it's pretty much guaranteed that you'll have no idea what's going on for the first six or seven episodes, whether you know it's in reverse chronological order or not. Those who first tuned in before the backwards airing order became well-known were even more confused.

(only reason i looked it up because i barely remember watching it when i was younger)

Edited by Trisitei

"But as the relationship elements of Fire Emblem become increasingly significant, it feels like an oversight to require players who are more interested in playing Matchmaker-in-Chief than Fantasy General to suffer through tough battles." - Reviwer on Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest

"Oh noes there's strategy on my waifu simulator :c"

This gets funnier when you consider phoenix mode exists

Edited by Nobody