• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I've been slowly progressing through a map for an hour. I'm reaching the end and a mage gets a 3% crit that kills a unit.

I can't even

Poor Lux

That's why I go crazy when I see Luck getting dismissed as a useless stat, or see someone recommend a Luck flaw, which I've seen a lot of peeps on the Fates board do, BTW

What chapter was it on?

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

Poor Lux

That's why I go crazy when I see Luck getting dismissed as a useless stat, or see someone recommend a Luck flaw, which I've seen a lot of peeps on the Fates board do, BTW

What chapter was it on?

Chapter 25 of Birthright.

I've spent my afternoon restarting the map because of BS like missing a 70% hit and then getting hit by two 19% attacks, getting hit by a 3% attack or just getting screwed by the fact that I can't walk on half the map without being hit either by 20+ aoe magic damage or aoe kunai.

I've spent my afternoon restarting the map because of BS like missing a 70% hit and then getting hit by two 19% attacks, getting hit by a 3% attack or just getting screwed by the fact that I can't walk on half the map without being hit either by 20+ aoe magic damage or aoe kunai.

okay you make me feel better about how i get screwed by the RNG.

Okay. Incidentally, their vulnerability to critical hits is precisely why Berserkers are my absolute least favoruite class in Fates.

[spoiler=... and its boss theme is still ear candy.]

I know you were talking about sth. else, but I felt like to bring this... since I've nothing better to do than to click buttons over buttos through a overlong intro.

Doesn't matter if it was irrelevant, it was expected and it was still good

You could play something that doesn't have a long intro like... anything else