Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

When you come to the Netherlands, you can touch my beard. =)

/touch

oh

too late

I've posted my pictures of myself on skype chats and i have no problem with that, but i'm sort of afraid of posting it in this forum, because someone i know irl might end up finding it, recognizing me and reading my posts

I guess i'm ashamed of many things i have posted (and still post!) here haha

you never know unless you try

If I ever post a picture of me I'll put on a mask!

how about do the whole jojo hand over face pose

like i did that one time

LET THE SALT CONTENT IS TOO HIGH
I can not stop laughing, this is really the best experiment ever.

just a social experiment

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

It actually goes pretty well. I expected that the translations would be better, because Dutch and English most closely related with each other, but of course it could always have been worse. I mean, it is Google Translate.

That was exactly my thoughts when I did it. Just Do not worry too much about. People are going to certainly not bashing.

And I'm honestly curious how a Yari looks. O:

A Yari looks like a mistake.

I've posted my pictures of myself on skype chats and i have no problem with that, but i'm sort of afraid of posting it in this forum, because someone i know irl might end up finding it, recognizing me and reading my posts

I guess i'm ashamed of many things i have posted (and still post!) here haha

I've showed my picture to two people on skype. And they're from this forum.

I'm never ashamed of my posts.

how about do the whole jojo hand over face pose

like i did that one time

It doesn't cover my face enough.

a yari looks like a spear like so

Sr2zbvT.png

It actually goes pretty well. I expected that the translations would be better, because Dutch and English most closely related with each other, but of course it could always have been worse. I mean, it is Google Translate.

thanks google translate

you poo

i wouldnt mind such a thing if those actually happened tbh

It's kind of crazy to think about how all this crazy stuff originated from Arrow, which started as a gritty, grounded adaptation.

For comparison, imagine if the Dark Knight Trilogy lead to this stuff. It's like that.

I will try the same, Portuguese to English . I think the results will be worse , because they are different languages ​​that Dutch and English. To tell the truth , I 'm really bad at writing texts in Portuguese. Maybe I'm even better writing in English... Let's see what google translator will do

a yari looks like a spear like so

Sr2zbvT.png

On the internet nobody knows you're actually a spear.

It's kind of crazy to think about how all this crazy stuff originated from Arrow, which started as a gritty, grounded adaptation.

For comparison, imagine if the Dark Knight Trilogy lead to this stuff. It's like that.

it's like the actual comics

we had all this anti-axis stuff and crime noires and then jump from the 30s to the 80s and we got world bending shit that could effect an infinite amount of universes

I will try the same, Portuguese to English . I think the results will be worse , because they are different languages ​​that Dutch and English. To tell the truth , I 'm really bad at writing texts in Portuguese. Maybe I'm even better writing in English... Let's see what google translator will do

Thank you want to participate in my experiment. I am very curious about the results that will yield! It is always good to have reference material.

it's like the actual comics

we had all this anti-axis stuff and crime noires and then jump from the 30s to the 80s and we got world bending shit that could effect an infinite amount of universes

comics

as in to ask him to post it?

>v>

Ask him for autorization for me to post! I mean did show him a picture of me but that was before I cut my hair.

kims probably not around

Ask him for autorization for me to post! I mean did show him a picture of me but that was before I cut my hair.

consider it done

I asked if we could tonight shit post and no one answered. = (

*Points gun*

Sorry sir, I'm afraid I can't let you do that.

Edited by Toren

Guys, we can tonight shit post? This is one of the few times that I so late to be awake. I really want to participate once, lest the salt content is too high.

AAAA I LOVE SHITPOSTING BUDDIES

big

u are amazing