• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

You shouldn't be so worried Chen, people will be flattered that you noticed their effort.

I think one of the best things of the stage is that... the BGM overrides everything... EVERYTHING. It plays uninterrupted no matter what, except when resetting and loading the battle save, of course. It would've perfect if it also had the lyrics... but too bad that the liscencing fee for that would've been too costly. That's one thing with the Macross series here. Since the songs are composed by actual bands and stuff, the songs themselves are too costly for something like SRW, hence why only the instrumentals are used. What a shame...

i have no problem with talking to people unless they're random strangers in a large crowded area, that's when i freeze up

It's okay, I just have a problem talking to people in general.

but i saw some very nice cosplays, kefka and princess tutu (no relation)

Sounds great. I'd watch out for that Kefka dude though, especially around rivers.

Now that would be my cue to put a SRW video with Nunally... but I don't think there's one that focuses on her, since she's an NPC...

Anyway... there, done. 1255 words.

i'd have a feel it's sen

silly me

whats new with you?

Because it's me.

Uhhh... I've been recuperating and stuff so I'm a bit more stable. I was gonna avoid here but decided to try again. What about with you? Also those photos are great.

Probably knocked out soon.

Edited by Alisa Reinford

Because it's me.

Uhhh... I've been recuperating and stuff so I'm a bit more stable. I was gonna avoid here but decided to try again. What about with you? Also those photos are great.

Probably knocked out soon.

Silly sen nerd

That's excellent to hear!

/gives suku as a reward

I'm doing alright myself, nothing much too impressive here other than surviving two meets ups with sophia lul

just relaxing finally being done with classes for the semester

Thank you, i wanted to do something for kim with her finally building up the confidence

and jedi gave me a silly idea

have a nice rest

Silly sen nerd

That's excellent to hear!

/gives suku as a reward

I'm doing alright myself, nothing much too impressive here other than surviving two meets ups with sophia lul

just relaxing finally being done with classes for the semester

Thank you, i wanted to do something for kim with her finally building up the confidence

and jedi gave me a silly idea

have a nice rest

Thanks. 8) I will speedrun Sen 2 even if I'll end up starving at the end.

At least it gave me a chance to see Ein every day despite it being only an hour long. :< *takes the suku*

lololol good luck surviving those meet ups.

Yeah, that was pretty surprising to see Kim posting it. I'm not sure if anyone could have pulled those poses off lmao.

Thaaaaaanks. Stupid hospital gave my night medication during the day so I'm still sleepy. >_>

I'd watch the recordings if there are some 8]

Thanks .w./

It was, but it was really nice for her to finally leave a pic after waiting for a while

you flatter me, but thank you

/pats shirley

best rest now