• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Seeing Jeanne reminds me of this idea I once had when I was interested in FE Hacking.

Adapt her campaign from Age of Empires II into a FE hack. Heh... ah, those were the times...

Well, what happened Tuesday? :(

I don't think it's my throat itself than like... because I went to check my throat if I could see anything and it looks like it's some bump at the end of my tongue near my throat thing. I'd say near tonsils but apparently I never had tonsils. But anyway, it's probably due to stress and "yeet hay" or the two are intertwined. My body is pretty sensitive to stress after all. And Tuesday was a pretty stressful as it was my off day. Because Ein wasn't feeling well.

Could it be the flu? Don't forget to infect Ein with it.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind because I rarely get sick and I wanna eat congee. I wouldn't infect Ein with it though lol, because he already gets sick enough.

Thanks bro, you have no idea how much that means to me. :3

No problem, I mean that, you know?

I don't think it's my throat itself than like... because I went to check my throat if I could see anything and it looks like it's some bump at the end of my tongue near my throat thing. I'd say near tonsils but apparently I never had tonsils. But anyway, it's probably due to stress and "yeet hay" or the two are intertwined. My body is pretty sensitive to stress after all. And Tuesday was a pretty stressful as it was my off day. Because Ein wasn't feeling well.

I'm probably asking the obvious here, but have you seen or plan to see a doctor about that?

Also, could it be allergies?

I'm probably asking the obvious here, but have you seen or plan to see a doctor about that?

Also, could it be allergies?

huh why would I though? Maybe it's just stress and "yeet hay". Though if say it persists for say a week or something, then yeah, I'd probably go see my new PCP.

I don't think so? I mean I've never had allergies affect my tongue/throat.

No problem, I mean that, you know?

No, I know. I'd trust you with my life if it came to that, bro. <3

Also, playing PSX!Final Fantasy Tactics at the moment.

I'm only on the tutorials and already there's enough grammatical errors to make me feel like I'm playing a bootleg.

That's good

well as long as you're pay is looking good

talked to the higher ups and asked if theres something you can do?

It's funny you should mention that, because I toyed with the idea of asking for a raise since I keep getting shipping line duty a lot. But I doubt that's gonna happen. Because then they'll have to give everyone who runs the shipping line a raise each time someone runs it.

huh why would I though? Maybe it's just stress and "yeet hay". Though if say it persists for say a week or something, then yeah, I'd probably go see my new PCP.

I don't think so? I mean I've never had allergies affect my tongue/throat.

Oh I thought, well all right.

Noted, miss charming. Also, how are you?

No, I know. I'd trust you with my life if it came to that, bro. <3

Also, playing PSX!Final Fantasy Tactics at the moment.

I'm only on the tutorials and already there's enough grammatical errors to make me feel like I'm playing a bootleg.

Oh, you flatter me a lot.

Nice, are you enjoying it? ...Well as much as you've played so far

photo-8435.png

Not Laharl, Rozalin, or Adell/10 I agree