Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Oh, defeating enough trigger more STMC to appear. Ah well, not gonna bother with that. Excellion moved to the designation point, and Part 2 over.

So, Tashiro orders everyone on the Excellion to evacuate. He's quite dead-set on going down with the ship, it seems. The Vice-Captain is staying as well, though. Now everybody else has to retreat to a safe distance.

Wait... what do you mean I still have to do that manually? 5 turns!? What!? At least the edge of the map isn't that far... but sheesh...

Okay, NOW the map ends. Well, there was that. Show's over. The end. It's done. Tashiro and the Vice-Captain honorably sacrificed themselves to destroy the STMC horde, and all that. Time to space-fold back to Earth and...

... hahaha, as if it was THAT easy...

Turns out something wrong happened during space-fold, and now we're in Hyperspace. The same hyperspace that Shuu sent the Balmarians... pft, haha, of course these guys would show up again. And right on cue, Laodeccia and his cronies appear. He has come to the conclussion that humans have become too dangerous to let them be, and since subjugation has failed, he opts for eradication now. Of course, the party won't let that happen, and Laodeccia invites them to try.

Ah, final deployment of the game. The Macross, 1 battleship, and 20 units.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Unfotunately... WHAT!? The game freezes up after my units show up. The camera moves to one of the corners and the music freezes up playing the same note over and over... and it keeps happening no matter how many times I reset... gah, I'm so close... so close, don't let this happen now of all times!

Ah well... gonna stop for now. Gonna look this up if there's a way to avoid it, then try it tomorrow or something...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Oh my my, I approve of this Shirley.

TX, I meant, somehow I hit a key on the other side of the keyboard. (No relation to Texas)

It's okay, I don't mind a humble meal. ;)

And how are you today?

Good. Now you can get me the games. :D

....sure.... somehow you hit a key on the other side of the keyboard. :T

lmao okay o/

I'm pretty good! I replied to you before I left the house to hang with Ein.

Well, so far nothing has helped. The very few mentions of the game freezing on the last map all come from people emulating, so of course any help is about emulator settings or switching emulators. Not helpful at all for the PS3. I did found one that mentioned about muting the sound. That's my best lead so far. Will try that tomorrow.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

is that a snake on her boob?

Yes, I'm sure she still has her snake motif even when she isn't part of the Hebijo academy.

Good. Now you can get me the games. :D

....sure.... somehow you hit a key on the other side of the keyboard. :T

lmao okay o/

I'm pretty good! I replied to you before I left the house to hang with Ein.

Pls. Though... maybe, if you have bad luck. But I think Xanadu Next should be easy enough to find.

Although Xanadu Next has no relation to Tokyo Xanadu as far as I'm aware.

Hey, typos work in mysterious ways :v

Excellent young lady

GUYS, GUYS, I FOUND A FOLDER FULL OF RARE UNTRANSLATED VNS FROM THE 2000S!!

Name one

Pls. Though... maybe, if you have bad luck. But I think Xanadu Next should be easy enough to find.

Although Xanadu Next has no relation to Tokyo Xanadu as far as I'm aware.

Hey, typos work in mysterious ways :v

But the PS4 version of TX is the usual price of PS4 games. ;w; What's Xanadu Next on?

....;w;

nope you won't get away from this

But the PS4 version of TX is the usual price of PS4 games. ;w; What's Xanadu Next on?

....;w;

nope you won't get away from this

Oh no worries, possibly. Is that fried rice still on? It's on PC. It's like a not-chibi Ys game

Oh all right. Typos, instead, work in obtrusive ways. :v

Kirby's Epic Yarn is pretty much the only Kirby game I never could get into unfortunately. :(

Same

That, Mass Attack, and Canvas Curse were just... nope.

No comment on Air Ride since I never played

Oh no worries, possibly. Is that fried rice still on? It's on PC. It's like a not-chibi Ys game

Oh all right. Typos, instead, work in obtrusive ways. :v

Sure! And I see. Wait what. No I don't wanna play it now. >_> I'll stick to TX.

What.