• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

today was my friend's birthday but some friend of theirs was having relationship problems so i just decided to join the ride and play video games while they had some kinda therapy lesson in their porch

i didn't get to eat cake either

i'm just going to spend the rest of my night working on this manga

Hearing people talk about relationship problems makes me so angry.

If relationships are that much of a problem for you, then either go the ResidentSleeper platonic life, or get another bf/gf

don't bitch to me about it.

i used to talk to grills last year at lunch just to convince myself I was capable of being social.

it fucking sucked, eventually I ditched them for a kid in my computer class who played games I liked.

now that i think about it, dating is fucking weird, damn

"hook up with someone that will potentially become your mate, or throw a tantrum, get exp..."

>talking to people at lunch

lunch is nap time for me, or games, or homework

but mostly for games, sometimes reading

i do anything but eat during lunch, i should rename it GAME

I read that let's play you linked, it was pretty dank.

maybe if you post more princess maker memes I might.

there ARE no princess maker memes... but i own the entire collection digitally in japanese!

Why do people talk about their relationship problems with just everyone and not one close person? In fact, why are they even discussing it with other people not their boyfriend/girlfriend instead? Civilly too. Like why.

And why would someone do that on someone else's birthday? Like what the fuck. It's their birthday and birthdays are supposed to be a happy occasion and shit like that. Or at least birthday parties anyway.

It's their birthday and birthdays are supposed to be a happy occasion and shit like that. Or at least birthday parties anyway.

Do they? Mine have only felt like regular days these past years.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Yes.

Who the fuck dates 3d people nowadays when waifus exist.

It used to be for me too, but then people invaded my quiet space where I used to do nothing for lunch alone, but then I just said "fuck it" and spoke to the invaders a bit, then found a new location.

And started playing 2hu during lunch instead.

waifus are unnecessary when you have the self!

my school has this study room that like nobody uses except for me, and they have this one-person sofa thing too.

when people try to come in and they see me inside they just turn around and leave most of the time but i don't mind if they enter anyways

the most interaction i've had with a person during lunch was telling some 7th graders to shut up or leave

>implying ein isn't a waifu to you

oh

well he is

but he's also a 3d person though so

3D WAIFU

Edited by Altina Orion

Selfcest is the best cest.

I had the orchestra storage closet

people would come in, I'd tell them to leave, but then that would just make them more interested in me, so they'd come more, and I'd tell them to leave more and eventually I just gave up.

I'd always convinced myself that if I put in the effort I could've became king of the normies at my high school.

but I still managed to go through school without talking to anyone in school outside of school, which I am quite proud of.

well except orchestra kids at orchestra events I guess.

i'd admire my own qualities. human bodies are repulsive though, worse when naked

why would they be coming in the closet anyways? and then they'd talk to you? you should have laid down and pretended to be sleeping tbh

people socialize with me sometimes (they come up to me and say, WHOOOOOOOOA YOU DRAW THOSE ANNIMAYS REAL NICE CAN YOU DRAW ME TOO???) but i don't make a real effort to talk to people unless they put in twice the effort

i just realized that i don't have anyone from my school's contact number or ... anything, wew. I'm amazing

adachi is the _______

Whiny ass wipe, I agree

Why do people talk about their relationship problems with just everyone and not one close person? In fact, why are they even discussing it with other people not their boyfriend/girlfriend instead? Civilly too. Like why.

And why would someone do that on someone else's birthday? Like what the fuck. It's their birthday and birthdays are supposed to be a happy occasion and shit like that. Or at least birthday parties anyway.

Haha, this.

Change the intimacy level and I can say I know the feel.