Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

honestly i don't know if i can say i have an "ideal husbando"

my boyfriend is the closest thing to it /trying not to be sappy

also since i havent been here in a while, fuck mercury

well actually, i don't think i have an ideal either, but i read hanachirasu recently and holy shit did it strike a chord with me, akane a best girl and husbando

but somebody ideal would challenge my beliefs and help me mature as a person, which is what i would say if i were a responsible adult

5 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Iirc they take piracy really seriously in germany

you don't want julian arrested, do you??

As for movies and music, yes.

As for videogames I don't really know, not that common. Since I played the games it's absolute legal.

German prisons are quite the paradise compared to other countries. ... But it doesn't mean that I want to land in one.

At school we rested in a prison in a holiday trip. Wasn't too exciting to say it in this way.

10 minutes ago, Magilou said:

I have the hard decision which game to buy?

• Shin Megami Tensei 4 Apocalypse    or
  • Trails of cold Steel

I have to admit the first game would be easier to play since it's out for a handheld console but it won't affect the end result at all. If more people recommend me to play TocS, then I'll buy it.

If I will get a good price for Fates's special edition, then I could even buy both.

Um, since it's just between these two choices...

Firstly... I know what it's like to have your hands tied between choices, so my condolences
Second... Cold Steel, just... Cold Steel. I'm not recommending it either, I'd just get that 2 times faster than I would SMT4A if those were the only choices in the world

Put it to you this way; if you didn't like SMT4, you're likely not going to like SMT4A. 

9 minutes ago, Chen said:

europeans sure are weird

What shall I say about the Americans, especially the ones who voted this clown pig as president?

6 minutes ago, Soledai said:

Um, since it's just between these two choices...

Firstly... I know what it's like to have your hands tied between choices, so my condolences
Second... Cold Steel, just... Cold Steel. I'm not recommending it either, I'd just get that 2 times faster than I would SMT4A if those were the only choices in the world

Put it to you this way; if you didn't like SMT4, you're likely not going to like SMT4A. 

I didn't dislike SMTIV. Only the difficulty curve and the mediocre endgame bothered me a bit.