Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

yeah, deadeye

1 hour ago, エレノアヒューム said:

so i can just beat the final boss once?

oh... fuck why did I sell so much stuff lololol but i needed gil ;_; i'll see what i can do

ye

i dont think you could sell them?
i know you can sell the items needed to upgrade them

58 minutes ago, Motendra said:

I have. Tho at the same time, its not like I can, currently, unless I went home

yeah..
but ah well, not like there much to lose
better to wait so those updates can come by

54 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Umm... lets see now... its been a bit

The last one I remember was fighting this Behemoth in its lair (which i did come nightfall. totally not reckless at all), Was it Dead Eye, they called it?

oh that thing... oh god that thing ;_; i don't think you were as reckless as me going in with limited curatives. i seem to do that.

10 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

ye

i dont think you could sell them?
i know you can sell the items needed to upgrade them

that's gr8

oh... then i don't know why i don't have any. ;_; i should google their names maybe

Alright, time to continue with stage 34.

And gotta remember... not to defeat anyone on the Enemy Phase, lest the next enemy wave shows up.

Braiger keeps dodging like a champ. And the enemy phase has passed...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

7 minutes ago, エレノアヒューム said:

i googled them

idk they seem so... the site says it has a low rate of fire and stuff like not being able to be used often :v i like broken stuff

theyre more for prompto

and with machine weapons i also meant upgrade-able weapons too
like the drain lance 

oh i see

ohhhh i see.... cba to look for all of them lolololol ... maybe... maybe after i beat the final bosses ;_; god i'm trying to get the bow royal arm and i got owned like so badly... gonna try again or otherwise i'll do it in post game

Okay, so I defeated Swesson, and now the next enemy wave comes in.

It's Gynaham at last, and indeed, the Turn A and Turn X seem to be reaction to each other. Jamil is surprised to see the Turn X, and Gynaham in turn is surprsied to see Jamil. But explanations will be for later, because now... a peculiar sound is heard... a very familiar sound...

It's the sound that usually signalled the arrival of Farah, a Zanscare/Jupiterian, who did appeared back in Alpha. But she's dead, so who could be? None other than Katejina! Well, she was with Puru Two back in Dakar, and if the latter also got sent to the future, figures Katejina must've been too. And she also got picked up by the bad guys. Not that it made things worse, she too lost her memory and is intent in fighting us. Oh boy...

So, skill point time. Like last stage, I must reduce the Turn X's HP. This time to below 60%. I only have four turns or else the enemies all retreat. However, this stage actually has two different ways to get the skill point. This is one. The other... well, you'll see...

I think Gynaham's move comes towards me, so I'll just keep routing the enemy on my side. Other than Gynaham, there's Marybelle in her Bandit, more Rig Contios piloted by the Moon Race, and Katejina in a Gottrlatan. Which was Katejina's mecha from Victory Gundam. Admitedly, don't remember if it appeared back in Alpha.

Okay, I split my forces already, one to remain and rout, the other to deal with Gynaham. First enemy phase before they leave...

And now almost all initial enemies have been defeated. Just the Almeyers are left. From the first enemy wave, just Shaggia Frost.

Alright, defeated Shaggia and Midgald (and what a close call with Shaggia! The Talguesse III only has 44HP left!). And I've routed the first two enemy groups. Time to position myself to face Gynaham and his cronies...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Okay, progress on the second enemy group. Seems Gynaham and Marybelle may a beeline to the Turn A, ignoring everyone else. Thsi is helpful.

Anyway, defeated Katejina. She'll be back... she just can't reappear after missing for 25 chapters only to die right away, can she? Well... sometimes it happens. But not to Katejina here.

Defeated the Rig Contios. Now only Gynaham and Marybelle are left. I still have one more turn for the skill point, so I'll focus on Marybelle on this one, then Gynaham the next...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

YES, got the skill point!

Regardless, Gynaham and any remaining enemy will retreat, heading to the Moon Craddle. The group is ready to give chase, but...

Of course there's one last enemy wave to deal with. And this one is... oh... oh...

Well, I'm stopping for now. But, because I am me, I want to leave this tease of what's next in store...

Yes, I'll always be posting his theme every single time he appears. Hey, the game does it, why don't I too?

33 minutes ago, Nobody said:

I don't know if you play for trophies, but if you do, there's a boss that you need to beat on normal mode in order to get one of them. It's the only missable trophy in the game

just a heads up

nah not really but thanks for letting me know

1 hour ago, エレノアヒューム said:

finally got that bow royal arm... after going on easy mode. man easy mode doesn't even let me cheese things >( lolol

at least you finally got it though!!!

I just realized. I'm only about around 10 stages before finishing Alpha Gaiden. Man, I've sure come a long way, since buying both Alpha and Alpha Gaiden in October of 2015...