Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I DID IT!!!

I had to basically end the turn, so the Belgelmir could recover some HP (it had HP Regen S, and at 57K HP, that meant 5700 HP), then make the correct attacks to get as close to the limit as I could. I also moved over Combattler V since its Choudenji Spin is actually stronger than Thrudgelmir's Zankantou (still unupgraded, remember), to Support Attack the Stoner Sunshine.

Once defeated, Thurisuz is shocked that he is beaten by "inferior" humans, and then his Belgelmir explodes. And thus, the first of the Machinery Children dies.

The sad thing here is that I'll have to go through all this again with Ansuz. Well, that will be for another day. I got enough for now...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

8 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

Celica has replaced Sanaki as my go too Red tome user since she hits nearly has hard, but his much faster thanks to Ragnarok (Sanaki does tank green mages better though)

You'll even be able to save 5 orbs when you first pull for her.

Just what I needed to hear! What nature is she?

7 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

I pulled a 5* Peri and a 5* Summer Corrin back-to-back just now. You can do it!

Speaking of, all I need is Summer Xander to complete the Nohrian Summer banner. I might just try it.

Mmmm, Summer Corrin....

9 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Just what I needed to hear! What nature is she?

Mmmm, Summer Corrin....

She's +Atk/-Def and it doesn't hurt that she's at +3 merge:

q0QiAL0.png

62 Atk and 46 Spd when at full HP and buffed by Hone Atk and Hone Spd is pretty good for a non blade mage.

I can only imagine my turn count once I finish with Chapter 43, hahahaha...

It's a good thing Alpha Gaiden does not have anything unlockable through the turn count. Not unlike some of the other SRW games... heh, I still think the craziest one is Compact 2's true final stage, needing to beat the game in under 777 turns. Game has like 95~ chapters, so one can only imagine...

1 hour ago, LuxSpes said:

She's +Atk/-Def and it doesn't hurt that she's at +3 merge:

q0QiAL0.png

62 Atk and 46 Spd when at full HP and buffed by Hone Atk and Hone Spd is pretty good for a non blade mage.

Hmmm, Dragonic Aura, decent stars all around, great!

2 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Hmmm, Dragonic Aura, decent stars all around, great!

Keep in mind her being +3 and having Fury are inflating her HP by two points and every other stats by 4. 

3 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Keep in mind her being +3 and having Fury are inflating her HP by two points and every other stats by 4. 

Yes, of course, but Fury is a must anyway...as well as a Renewal

Just now, James Bond said:

Yes, of course, but Fury is a must anyway...as well as a Renewal

Well, I've been tinkering with the idea of changing her skill set a bit. While the current one is doing well, LaD/Renewal or Swift Sparrow/Renewal could potentially be even better or I could give her Fury/Desperation since she only needs to take 3 more damage on top of Ragnarok+Fury recoil to get in Desperation range. Sure she'll only be able to use Ragnarok's effect once, but after that she'll still have 53 Atk and 37 Spd, which can be boosted to 57 Atk, 41 Spd with buffs to better abuse Desperation. 

But Fury/Renewal is a decent build since it makes her much more survivable.

2 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

Actually, it might be still alive in the vacuum. 

I wouldn't say no to more Genny, but Wrathful Staff isn't as good as Close Counter.

Reveal hidden contents

c5d1d08c4d.jpg

She also has Moonbow, but I'll have to wait before giving her Fury. I'm working on getting my Hinoka up to par (I'm going with Draconic Aura/Darting Blow/Drag Back) and giving my Cherche Fortify Fliers to hopefully try a Hinoka/Cherche/Corrin/Celica team. 

as long as it isnt bugging people i guess

fair enough

all sounds like good ideas
i didnt think hinoka would be one for draconic aura

1 hour ago, James Bond said:

*pokes*

hi

10 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Well, I've been tinkering with the idea of changing her skill set a bit. While the current one is doing well, LaD/Renewal or Swift Sparrow/Renewal could potentially be even better or I could give her Fury/Desperation since she only needs to take 3 more damage on top of Ragnarok+Fury recoil to get in Desperation range. Sure she'll only be able to use Ragnarok's effect once, but after that she'll still have 53 Atk and 37 Spd, which can be boosted to 57 Atk, 41 Spd with buffs to better abuse Desperation. 

But Fury/Renewal is a decent build since it makes her much more survivable.

Zofian Overlord! Well I will probably go with a Life or Death/Desperation and see how it goes

3 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

hi

:]

7 hours ago, Trisitei said:

as long as it isnt bugging people i guess

fair enough

all sounds like good ideas
i didnt think hinoka would be one for draconic aura

hi

Well mine is +Atk, so it deals a decent amount, though Luna would probably be better (since anyone with higher than 26 Def would take more damage from Luna)

7 hours ago, James Bond said:

Zofian Overlord! Well I will probably go with a Life or Death/Desperation and see how it goes

:]

I'm personally not a fan of LaD/Desperation on any units since it kind of forces you to use Ardent Sacrifice as your Assist due to the -5 to Def and Res making it harder to take the hits necessary to lowering you in Desperation range. If I'm running Desperation, I usually pair it up with Fury since it gives you more bulk to take hits, but the recoil also helps in getting in Desperation range.

7 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I'm personally not a fan of LaD/Desperation on any units since it kind of forces you to use Ardent Sacrifice as your Assist due to the -5 to Def and Res making it harder to take the hits necessary to lowering you in Desperation range. If I'm running Desperation, I usually pair it up with Fury since it gives you more bulk to take hits, but the recoil also helps in getting in Desperation range.

The problem with Fury is that you can't use it on chain maps without a healer...

Edited by James Bond

2 minutes ago, James Bond said:

The problem with Fury is that you can't use it on chain maps without a healer...

If they have Renewal, it's not as big of a problem. I've ran a Fury/Renewal Julia in both TTs and she was able to stay healthy through all of it. 

I also tend to not really consider chain battles all that much when I build my units

4 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

If they have Renewal, it's not as big of a problem. I've ran a Fury/Renewal Julia in both TTs and she was able to stay healthy through all of it. 

I also tend to not really consider chain battles all that much when I build my units

Well problem is that I don't seem to get a Fae or whoever else has a Renewal on that matter... :(

SRW D is certainly smarter on the equipment parts department. Rarely I don't see a battleship with a Propplant Tank to recover EN. Well, mostly the Barotta battleships. Though some Zanscare ones also carry them...