• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

1 hour ago, Nobody said:

Intelligent Systems just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about Fire Emblem Heroes players (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is with other gatcha games where you can become successful by being an asshole. If you screw Fire Emblem Heroes players over, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance. 

What this means is the Fire Emblem Heroes public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase Orbs, nor will they purchase any of Intelligent Systems’ games. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Intelligent Systems has alienated an entire market with this move.

Intelligent Systems, publicly apologize, refund all orbs purchased today and release Ayra as a free unit or you can kiss your business goodbye.

I was waiting for you to use that copy pasta.

uh so typically characters in heroes are released spaced out, so like 1 group comes out every 2 weeks or w/e

we knew ayra was gonna be in the game cuz she was TEASED in some trailer but not part of the group that was releasing soon

so they release sigurd/deirdre/tiltyu from fe4 and everyone's like wow!! i want them!! and either blows all of their free rolls or spends money for them and is happy

but then like 2 days later completely unannounced they throw ayra into another pool of characters with no heads up which was never done before and ppl are like "what the fuck if i had any indication i wouldn't have spent money on sigurd/etc and saved for her" AND in this group u have a boosted chance of getting someone that isn't ayra because of how rolling works in heroes, so everyone is like "this is a fuckin moneygrab" compared to how up-front they were about character releases before

so everyone's mad including me kinda

on one hand it's the entire fanbase's fault for assuming but on the other hand they literally didn't do anything like that in the 9 months the game has been out

and then they do it w/ a hugely popular character after already popular characters came out it's SHADY

1 hour ago, LuxSpes said:

I was waiting for you to use that copy pasta.

I just had to do it, it fits the situation too well

3 minutes ago, FrostyFireMage said:

I'm so glad I don't care about Ayra

Who do you care about

Edited by Nobody

11 minutes ago, FrostyFireMage said:

idk if there's a RD banner I would want Micaiah and Leonardo probably

Watch them release a RD banner with Jill, Zihark and Tauroneo and then drop this 3 days later:

z98OiSHaE0t8xXWfolu6COu0uQrBkKnyg45yMPoHInA.png?w=478&s=49b388df9b4018341da2a37ed03f28ce

11 minutes ago, FrostyFireMage said:

idk if there's a RD banner I would want Micaiah and Leonardo probably

Watch them release a RD banner with Jill, Zihark and Tauroneo and then drop this 3 days later:

z98OiSHaE0t8xXWfolu6COu0uQrBkKnyg45yMPoHInA.png?w=478&s=49b388df9b4018341da2a37ed03f28ce

I hope they make Micaiah an useless healer

7 minutes ago, FrostyFireMage said:

I mean this whole debacle is pretty small beans compared to like Granblue Fantasy or Fate Grand Order

What are those games like?

I hope they make Micaiah an useless healer

7 minutes ago, FrostyFireMage said:

I mean this whole debacle is pretty small beans compared to like Granblue Fantasy or Fate Grand Order

What are those games like?

I find the whole "other games are scummier, so it's ok for Heroes to do scummy moves" to be a weak excuse. Ideally, we should strive to encourage non-scummy games and hope they stay that way, not shrug when they start being scummy because others are worst.

10 minutes ago, FrostyFireMage said:

1% draw rate for SSRs/5 star servants

that sounds awful and not fun at all, specially if you can't promote units

5 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I find the whole "other games are scummier, so it's ok for Heroes to do scummy moves" to be a weak excuse. Ideally, we should strive to encourage non-scummy games and hope they stay that way, not shrug when they start being scummy because others are worst.

true

I can't help but feel all their recent generosity was just baiting for this

that said, I'm not really mad, I just wish I had had more luck and could be free from the PA banner and could pull on the other two lol

1 minute ago, Nobody said:

that sounds awful and not fun at all, specially if you can't promote units

true

I can't help but feel all their recent generosity was just baiting for this

that said, I'm not really mad, I just wish I had had more luck and could be free from the PA banner and could pull on the other two lol

The scummiest thing about Ayra is that, as Damian said, she breaks a 9 month old pattern. Until now new units were only introduced in 2 batch each month. September was CYL for the first half and Crimea for the second half. October starts with the PA banner and people safely assumed that Sigurd, Deirdre and Tailtiu would be the last new units released on a banner till the end of October. Then IS releases Ayra on a banner alongside 8 months old units 3 days after the Holy War banner.