Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

11 minutes ago, Nobody said:

talking about being frustrated, I just died on Tartarus one florr before a save point

fuck persona 3 and this long as boring randomly generated dungeon

don't you talk shit about the best game ever created

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

19 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

The scummiest thing about Ayra is that, as Damian said, she breaks a 9 month old pattern. Until now new units were only introduced in 2 batch each month. September was CYL for the first half and Crimea for the second half. October starts with the PA banner and people safely assumed that Sigurd, Deirdre and Tailtiu would be the last new units released on a banner till the end of October. Then IS releases Ayra on a banner alongside 8 months old units 3 days after the Holy War banner.

Yeah, this is a shitty thing to do. I wonder if it's a isolated incident or whether it will happen again

nlg I'm sort of hoping the backlash is so big they decide to give us free orbs and feathers as an apology

14 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

do you really like tartarus, though?

Just now, Nobody said:

Yeah, this is a shitty thing to do. I wonder if it's a isolated incident or whether it will happen again

nlg I'm sort of hoping the backlash is so big they decide to give us free orbs and feathers as an apology

That's the thing that worries people so much about it, it's a very bad precedent.

I've seen a lot of posts of whales saying they're either not gonna spend on Ayra's banner or just stop spending completely until IS gives an official apology, 

i played p3 for the social links or whatever the fuck so by the end of the game when it forces u to move up the remaining floors in tartarus i started on floor 16-ish and i was like lol fuk

20 minutes ago, Nobody said:

They probably will

though I'm secretly hoping they give a free 3 or 4 star ayra even though it'll never happen lmao

44 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

That's the thing that worries people so much about it, it's a very bad precedent.

I've seen a lot of posts of whales saying they're either not gonna spend on Ayra's banner or just stop spending completely until IS gives an official apology, 

If enough people boycott, they will surely back down. The game was already extremely lucrative as it was.

42 minutes ago, VY2V3 said:

i played p3 for the social links or whatever the fuck so by the end of the game when it forces u to move up the remaining floors in tartarus i started on floor 16-ish and i was like lol fuk

lol that sounds terrible. 150 or however many tartarus floors are there in a roll must be like torture.

26 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

They probably will

though I'm secretly hoping they give a free 3 or 4 star ayra even though it'll never happen lmao

i really hope so

i'd want that as well, but I imagine that's the way they would end up pissing the most people off. I imagine people who spent money to get Ayra would be furious.

Edited by Nobody

2 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

it just seems very refa-like

how so?

2 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

I find the whole "other games are scummier, so it's ok for Heroes to do scummy moves" to be a weak excuse. Ideally, we should strive to encourage non-scummy games and hope they stay that way, not shrug when they start being scummy because others are worst.

I agree.

2 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

It's okay, he hasn't talked shit about You Have To Burn The Rope.

hhhhhhhh I think I have energy to socialize but idk

my friend said the store she works at is hiring and is gonna get an application for me but idk about working with cash registers because I have a learning disability in math and not good with change I hope the machine does the work for you aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa

iirc they're gonna have you train on it first so you can get adjusted to it

that and from what i hear its also an automated thing, but thats something to ask your friend

but its still cool your friends getting you a job!

yeahhh hopefully I can understand the training part I think I'm p dumb with machinery =(

hopefully yeah!! and yeah I hope it all goes ok but my parents are being shitty about it because they keep wanting me to take classes instead its not like I'm done forever I just need a break and I don't feel like I'm gonna feel better until I move out of there lol

learning the POS system as a first job is great. depending on the type of store and how busy it is, you'll need to be quick and efficient though. i know people that start in the warehouse / stockroom, go to front end, and need to get moved back because their lines end up being longer during peak hours

if it's retail, what's really in demand is being able to work the in house technology to do your inventory management, while comparing all the hard (and soft) data you have on hand to make the best choices for your store. if you've used a computer all your life, that's something you could look into as well

goodluck :^)

Just found out something that makes the whole Ayra thing even shadier. Ayra is different from B!IKe, B!Lyn and Sigurd when it comes to stats. Those 3 have the regular BST for their class at level 1, but gain more stats since they have 2 more points to their Growth total. Ayra has those extra growth points, but beyond that, she also has 1 more point to her BST than should be expected for a melee infantry. Nice.

Can't wait for next year when Mia is added and has 4 more points to her BST and 8 more Growth points than the current limit.

10 hours ago, Trisitei said:

i missed that copy pasta

Me too.

10 hours ago, VY2V3 said:

WB HATT WHAT WERE YOU UP TO

oops idk it never came up and also since most of my basic knowledge is from playing sengoku musou i always forget that it's actual history. BUT WE SHOULD BOTH SHITPOST ABOUT HISTORY AT THE SAME TIME EVENTUALLY NOW THAT I AM EXPOSED

oh man yes!! idk if u ever listened to their last release in summer but it was a huge huge hit and the biggest girl group song this year!! it was a very summery song but i'm sure u could still listen to it soonish and it will be gr8

THX KIM
UHHHHH WRITING ESSAYS, PREPARING CLASSES, STUDYING JAPANESE, PLAYING FE AND BEING KIND OF ADDICTED TO TOUHOUMON FOR A DAY OR TWO

Wow yes, I would totally love that. Sengoku jidai is something I've always been meaning to learn more about, but I could never find the time to study any particular period of the history of Japan in more depth (okay, I had a Himiko obsession for a while, but that's a whole other matter).

Uhhh, that last release was The Red Summer, right? Yeah, I listened to that and I remember talking about it with Sylve too. I'd definitely listen to it again though! Or other Red Velvet, because I'm sure there's plenty I haven't heard yet (or that I've forgotten about).

10 hours ago, VY2V3 said:

i cant wait to tell u masamunes life story next time we shitpost hatt hes been my very favourite history bias for many years

Wow, that would be great...
Now I'll need to think of a good history shitposting topic too.

6 hours ago, Claudius I said:

THX KIM
UHHHHH WRITING ESSAYS, PREPARING CLASSES, STUDYING JAPANESE, PLAYING FE AND BEING KIND OF ADDICTED TO TOUHOUMON FOR A DAY OR TWO

Wow yes, I would totally love that. Sengoku jidai is something I've always been meaning to learn more about, but I could never find the time to study any particular period of the history of Japan in more depth (okay, I had a Himiko obsession for a while, but that's a whole other matter).

Uhhh, that last release was The Red Summer, right? Yeah, I listened to that and I remember talking about it with Sylve too. I'd definitely listen to it again though! Or other Red Velvet, because I'm sure there's plenty I haven't heard yet (or that I've forgotten about).

Wow, that would be great...
Now I'll need to think of a good history shitposting topic too.

WOW IT SOUNDS LIKE U HAD A FUNNISH AND EVENTFUL PAST FEW DAYS!!!

omg yes i am super excited now....shitposting w buddies is always fun but it's even funnest when u are vaguely shouting about the same thing

o lmao woops, did u just hear the title track red flavour or did you also hear the b-sides?? it was pretty lacking compared to their previous album wrt b-sides but their title track is like 100000x better. i am excited to yell about red velvet too

tbh i always feel kinda bad whenever i ask u to shitpost bc im always brimming with things to shitpost about while idk if u have to force urself to think of stuff so thanks for always obliging anyway

i hate how period cramps are always either constant and mildly annoying and always there or an excruciating explosion of pain that renders you completely unable to even breathe or sit upright without feeling a sharp knifelike jab in your uterus much less walk or move properly like come on

16 hours ago, Fleece said:

yeahhh hopefully I can understand the training part I think I'm p dumb with machinery =(

hopefully yeah!! and yeah I hope it all goes ok but my parents are being shitty about it because they keep wanting me to take classes instead its not like I'm done forever I just need a break and I don't feel like I'm gonna feel better until I move out of there lol

im certain they'll go over it until you feel ready

just a semester off, yea?

12 hours ago, Claudius I said:

sengoku jidai is too mainstream. go to the bakumatsu/later edo era instead

1 minute ago, VY2V3 said:

i hate how period cramps are always either constant and mildly annoying and always there or an excruciating explosion of pain that renders you completely unable to even breathe or sit upright without feeling a sharp knifelike jab in your uterus much less walk or move properly like come on

ouch

you ok?

1 minute ago, VY2V3 said:

ouch

you ok?

Spoiler

mitsuhide: masamune has literally zero tolerance to alcohol lol. even a single sip could kill him

mc: wtf, is that true

mitsuhide: ya look (kicks masamune to the ground) lmao masamune ur such a pushover

mc: o my god