Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

1 minute ago, Nobody said:

Hmm, i don’t have either Reinhardt or Ike. The three of us know how fun Brave Lucina is to use, though.

Damn, Seliph. I hear bad things about him. What’s your build? Is he merged?

what tier are you at?

Brave Lucina is too good not to use. +6 Speed and +3 Attack over two-range is too good. Helps mine's + Attack, - Resistance.

Not merged. His boon and bane are + Defence, - Resistance. I'm using his high Defence to run a Defiant Defence/Brash Assault set; once he's at 23HP, his Defence in battles, outside of outside passives, is 44. His C Skill is Hone Speed 3. He's currently using Panic Ploy 1 as a Seal, though if a Close Defence Seal comes out, I'm putting that on him. Or if a Desperation Seal comes out, so he can consecutively attack once Brash Assault comes into play.

I float between 18 and 20. I usually run a pony team consisting of Reinhardt, Xander (might change to Sigurd now), Brave Lyndis, and Cecilia.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

1 minute ago, Nobody said:

Hmm, i don’t have either Reinhardt or Ike. The three of us know how fun Brave Lucina is to use, though.

Damn, Seliph. I hear bad things about him. What’s your build? Is he merged?

what tier are you at?

Brave Lucina is too good not to use. +6 Speed and +3 Attack over two-range is too good. Helps mine's + Attack, - Resistance.

Not merged. His boon and bane are + Defence, - Resistance. I'm using his high Defence to run a Defiant Defence/Brash Assault set; once he's at 23HP, his Defence in battles, outside of outside passives, is 44. His C Skill is Hone Speed 3. He's currently using Panic Ploy 1 as a Seal, though if a Close Defence Seal comes out, I'm putting that on him. Or if a Desperation Seal comes out, so he can consecutively attack once Brash Assault comes into play.

I float between 18 and 20. I usually run a pony team consisting of Reinhardt, Xander (might change to Sigurd now), Brave Lyndis, and Cecilia.

Spoiler

DMwBG3oUMAMrcSb.jpg

DMwBH3rUQAImMyv.jpg

DMwBJOTUMAAMGfp.jpg

DMwBKKUVQAANigi.jpg

they look really dumb, really

jeonghan is havin an identity crisis, wonwoo needs another shirt, hoshi's zipper is stupid, and i bet that vernon doesnt even know how to play that fukin guitar why is he holdin it lmao

i felt mildly betrayed too but for a good reason and also it's all right bc i haven't seen my boy yet, the rest of seventeen always disappoints me anyway so im not surprised

i wanna cry about their nice cute funky fresh concept being gone (when will mansae and aju nice come back from the war) but i can make excuses about it being halloween

reality show idea: seventeen plays hide and seek and mingyu is the seeker except there are deadly objects hidden around the area and mingyu must also find the other members before they (accidentally) kill themselves, or, in woozi's case, each other

reality show idea: exo's showtime season 2 except seventeen gets lost and accidentally shows up and the producers roll w it, woozi and d.o find out that they both have a burning hatred for their own groups but are unable to do anything abt it because their bandmates are already familiar w their sadistic habits. they collaborate and agree to slowly off the other's group members, one by one, and suddenly viewers are engrossed in a murder mystery as exoteen showtime slowly morphs into a real-life enactment of agatha christie's and then there were none

7 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

If you have a spare character with "Pivot", give that to Effie.  It really helps with the movement issue. :^_^:

Still waiting for it...

I've heared Amelia shall have something which increses movement.

If I don't like one thing in Heroes, then checking out the skill trees. Same goes for finding out the strength and weakness of an unit. Idk most of the skills, and since English isn't my mother language it's kinda hard for me to figure out the English name. Most of the skills aren't word to word translation. Furthermore the skill's explanation isn't 100% accurate in my version. For example as for "quick respote" the attack is (de)buffed when the unit has weapon (dis)adantage. Nothing is mentioned about the defense, but this skill affects the defense as well. BK couldn't do any damage to Subaki with a regular attack.

Edited by Byakuren Hijiri

14 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

Or if a Desperation Seal comes out, so he can consecutively attack once Brash Assault comes into play.

We just got a brash assault seal, which means you can do that if you put desperation as his B slot!

that said idk if upgrading it to level 3 is worth it