Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

KIM SO I WAS WATCHING THE PERSON I MADE FRIENDS W/ DRAW RIGHT

FROM A FEW DAYS AGO

AND DEADASS RV COMES UP ON THEIR PLAYLIST AND IM LIKE "O SHIT!!!!"

and then the playlist shuffles off of rv and im like HOLD UP PUT MY GIRLS BACK ON and they do and it was rv for a long time

i had to let u know

41 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

More like going oldschool with Godmars, Dancougar (original one, too bad it only shows up in Z2), Tetsujin (even if it's not the original one), VOTOMS, etc.

Speaking of, I haven't seen Voltes V in a long time.

29 minutes ago, Refa said:

Seems good.

The only things I know about Gundam SEED come from one of my friends ranting about it.  From my understanding, the kids need to get good taste.

I said that language barrier thing and just remembered that SRW V and Moon Dwellers have english versions, granted the english versions are only on PS4. (MD's english is very rough though)

Aha, SEED was a bit of a joke. Do you watch Gundam though? If you do, which ones do you like?

16 minutes ago, Shadowess said:

oh fuck i am so tired

Oh my, it's Shadowess

tbt the time yesung accidentally said posted a pic that said "fuck" w the caption "good luck today" and when he realized his mistake instead of taking it down he just added the tags #f #no #l, when will ur faves

1 hour ago, Soledai said:

I said that language barrier thing and just remembered that SRW V and Moon Dwellers have english versions, granted the english versions are only on PS4. (MD's english is very rough though)

Aha, SEED was a bit of a joke. Do you watch Gundam though? If you do, which ones do you like?

That's cool.  My bros have a PS4 (as in they both have their own PS4, somehow), so I could probably buy the game and mooch off of one of them if I wanted.

Yeah, I figured considering his rants.  I've only watched Mobile Suit Gundam and half of Zeta.  I really liked Zeta but stopped because I was busy around that time and never picked it back up.