• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

omg wow im happy your root canal went ok!! they sound really scary but it is good hearing that it doesn't hurt aggressively

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

(thanks to a current event, I might be able to get all my char to around level 90)

lux u are my hero

14 minutes ago, bling said:

i've never been mad at accidental sinning though, u even asked me a couple years ago if it were ok if someone did a handstand and sinned and i thought about it and decided that as long as the intent to sin is not there then it is ok

o maybe i am mistaking it for the feeling of betrayal

14 minutes ago, bling said:

i've never been mad at accidental sinning though, u even asked me a couple years ago if it were ok if someone did a handstand and sinned and i thought about it and decided that as long as the intent to sin is not there then it is ok

o maybe i am mistaking it for the feeling of betrayal

Spoiler

man i was on the edge wrt liking lin yanjun bc even though hes really ridic hes d-rank but then he sang my favourite chinese song for the vocal evaluation so i guess hes ok

also hes still ridic

abZqvFz.pngSHqNMhO.jpgLk19rqD.jpgAcZ8bUC.jpg

hyyQLzD.pngkyPkPQH.jpgnqPfbTB.jpg

im xinchun doki-ing in the background

Spoiler

man i was on the edge wrt liking lin yanjun bc even though hes really ridic hes d-rank but then he sang my favourite chinese song for the vocal evaluation so i guess hes ok

also hes still ridic

abZqvFz.pngSHqNMhO.jpgLk19rqD.jpgAcZ8bUC.jpg

hyyQLzD.pngkyPkPQH.jpgnqPfbTB.jpg

im xinchun doki-ing in the background

4 minutes ago, bling said:

omg wow im happy your root canal went ok!! they sound really scary but it is good hearing that it doesn't hurt aggressively

lux u are my hero

The most painful thing currently is the place where they used the syringe to numb the nerves and my mouth muscles are a bit sore after having been stretched for 2 and half hours, but the tooth itself didn't hurt during or after the procedure. 

I thought something like that would make me a nerd, but I'll take the upgrade to hero.

And wow the double posting bug is still a thing. Has it been a year now since when that first started?

4 minutes ago, bling said:

lux u are my hero

The most painful thing currently is the place where they used the syringe to numb the nerves and my mouth muscles are a bit sore after having been stretched for 2 and half hours, but the tooth itself didn't hurt during or after the procedure. 

I thought something like that would make me a nerd, but I'll take the upgrade to hero.

And wow the double posting bug is still a thing. Has it been a year now since when that first started?

1 minute ago, bling said:

iirc makaze actually made a script against it but he posted it in here and we all know how awful sf's new search system is

In big threads, I often don't even find the post in the results and when it does, clicking on the link brings me to the wrong page. So yeah, it's awesome!

1 minute ago, bling said:

iirc makaze actually made a script against it but he posted it in here and we all know how awful sf's new search system is

In big threads, I often don't even find the post in the results and when it does, clicking on the link brings me to the wrong page. So yeah, it's awesome!

idol producer is so wholesome tbh in produce 101 (by mnet, whos already known for their "evil editing") everyone was super intense and trained for like a million years and lowkey secretly hated each other but idol producer's editing just shows the good friendly happy funny stuff and probably because image control isn't as big in china + the training system isn't as refined but everyone there is ridiculously genuine and kind and helps each other out (ppap team a even helped teach ppap team b the choreography when they're direct competitors) and down-to-earth, i want to be friends with like half the nerds on this show and it's great bc i don't have to pretend that i dislike most of them

17 minutes ago, Motendra said:

QvuoqQI.png

I haven't kept a theme for more than 2 months, but I'm currently too lazy and like this theme enough that I might keep it for another month.

8 minutes ago, bling said:

b911309cba.png

LMAO I love this fsr

3 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I haven't kept a theme for more than 2 months, but I'm currently too lazy and like this theme enough that I might keep it for another month.

Iss cool. I'm glad you haven't cause it's only now that I'm actually appreciating it

3 minutes ago, Motendra said:

LMAO I love this fsr

Iss cool. I'm glad you haven't cause it's only now that I'm actually appreciating it

Soledai has also shown appreciation for this theme, so now that they're second person, that gives me more reason to keep it another month >w>

Spoiler

itt: my faves

Spoiler

specifically, my favourite thumbnails from the position evaluation fancams bc im in the mood to be ridiculous rn

Spoiler

2e5f6fb72f.png

FAN CHENGCHENG, WOW A CHIC KING, FAN BINGBING NUGUSEYO

17a3a9cae7.png

HUANG SHUHAO, LOOK AT HIS CLOTHES HE IS TRULY A MAN OF CULTURE AS WELL

44efda6d0c.png

ZHU ZHENGTING, HE FINALLY LETS GO OF THE CUTE CONCEPT IN SHEEP BUT THEY STYLED HIM SUPER CUTE AND MADE THE STAGE EFFECTS SUPER CUTE SO EVERYTHING IS MEANINGLESS

1f9a1b198b.png

INTERMISSION, this isn't from the position evaluations but i passed by it and thought it was important

8e2d088d8d.png

XU KAIHAO, HE LOOKS LIKE HE HAS A DUCK ON HIS HEAD

b51434ef36.png

ZHU XINGJIE, OH MAN WHAT A LOOK, ARTIST INDEED

adb77e1fb3.png

XIAO GUI, MY FAVOURITE MASTERPIECE, THE THINKER WHO

b2d745d2b5.png

HAN MUBO, A CELLO PRINCE, I'VE NEVER SEEN SO MUCH TALENT IN A SINGLE HAND

48b1c8095c.png

LIN YANJUN, WOW HE CAN MURDER ME

Edited by bling
stan evanesce

10 minutes ago, Motendra said:

LMAO I love this fsr

3F1uOu5.png

ur the best hk

5 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Soledai has also shown appreciation for this theme, so now that they're second person, that gives me more reason to keep it another month >w>

hello my favourite colour is orange and i'd like to be the third person