Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

1 hour ago, bling said:
  Hide contents

i’ve written “hello ryeowook” and that’s it i’m already stuck BwpZKuH.png like what can you even say to a foreign celebrity who you have never met and never will meet, who’s changed your life more significantly than u can put into words. suju forced me into kpop and ryeowook was a rly big part of that

i’m sure whatever i can think of he’s already heard before which is pretty pitiful, do u think it’d be better if i put it on giraffe stationary and draw happy gary all over

you can just write that

giraffe stationary imo edit: oops i thought you said giraffe stationary or happy gary but yes, it would probably be better

Edited by sylveonzoroark

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

o wtf ur right im an idiot

ok thx when i buy it hopefully i can finally write a letter back to u too (oops it’s been years sry for procrastinating)

dude happy gary stationary would be great and funny

Edited by bling
stan evanesce

Spoiler

i can’t believe i’ve found the perfect background noise, the combination of teuk’s veteran radio voice and ryeong’s clear enunciation is so soothing. every time ryeowook says a word with ㅅ or ㅆ and every time leeteuk speaks, period3F1uOu5.png

kyuhyun and heechul may be the unstoppable duo of wit on variety but when it comes to radio not a single other combo could top ryeongteuk

18 minutes ago, bling said:

ok thx when i buy it hopefully i can finally write a letter back to u too (oops it’s been years sry for procrastinating)

dude happy gary stationary would be great and funny

lol it's okay

yes i agree

6 minutes ago, bling said:

y the fuck stationary expensive

capitalism probably

Spoiler

coming up with things to write to one of my favouritest faves is almost as mentally taxing for me as basic addition

i thought about adding stickers like sylv did in her letter since ryeowook puts at least like ten on all of his monthly letters but 1. idt the military allows anything except plain letters and 2. even if they did chances are every other elf in the world has had the same idea as i have and he probably has a horribly excessive hoard of giraffe stickers rn

Edited by bling
stan evanesce

Spoiler

IM SO ANNOYING

Spoiler

me: i love his voice and fsr i’ve seen a lot of people who don’t like it, i should tell him how much i love his voice

me: hm wait it’d kinda be insulting if i called his voice cute. i’d better erase that

me: well no ryeowook is mr. stickerboy giraffe onsie, even ten years into debut he introduced himself as super junior’s eternal maknae so i think he’d consider that a compliment. i should say it

me: then again he’s like 30 and in the military that’s kinda patronizing isn’t it...i guess i could go without it

me: but is my compliment really genuine if i’m not calling his voice cute?? he’s suju’s little prince after all, i think he himself prides himself on it

me: then agai

2 hours ago, bling said:
  Hide contents

i’ve written “hello ryeowook” and that’s it i’m already stuck BwpZKuH.png like what can you even say to a foreign celebrity who you have never met and never will meet, who’s changed your life more significantly than u can put into words. suju forced me into kpop and ryeowook was a rly big part of that

i’m sure whatever i can think of he’s already heard before which is pretty pitiful, do u think it’d be better if i put it on giraffe stationary and draw happy gary all over

HE COULDN'T HAVE HEARD IT BEFORE CUZ ITS COMIN FROM U AND U DEF HAVEN'T WROTE HIM BEFORE

BLESS HIM UP

I was tempted to watch a clip of idol producer bc Lay's in it and because I wanna learn Chinese but some of the trainees made an impression but also i already couldn't take the second hand embarrassment 

life is difficult sometimes

8 hours ago, PKLucas531 said:

HE COULDN'T HAVE HEARD IT BEFORE CUZ ITS COMIN FROM U AND U DEF HAVEN'T WROTE HIM BEFORE

BLESS HIM UP

TH-THANKS I WILL TRY HARDER

8 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

lmao

Reveal hidden contents

kim i can't believe you stan a group with a member like this

CmVvPsaUEAEj780.jpg

srsly he has like a million anime shirts i don’t claim him

5_E0842_BD-27_EB-4_DF9-8_BED-198229_C650

he even has a shirt of himself with inside jokes like “singderella” and “nico nico niiii” why do people stan

DL56EiGVwAAbgdO.jpg

5 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

I was tempted to watch a clip of idol producer bc Lay's in it and because I wanna learn Chinese but some of the trainees made an impression but also i already couldn't take the second hand embarrassment 

life is difficult sometimes

LAY IN IDOL PRODUCER IS REASON ENOUGH TO WATCH THE CLIPS IMO

HIM AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS ONE ALWAYS GETS ME (ACTUALLY ALL OF IT GETS ME BC THE TRAINEES ARE SO SWEET AND LOVe EACH OTHER SO MUCH EVEN THOUGH IT’S A COMPETITION ;;;)

also overheard in math class, from someone different: “the plural form of oh jesus is oh jesi”

Edited by bling
stan luna

2 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

despite looking and sounding like a mattress commercial i like it a lot

actually 90% vocals????????? i never use this word but i'm shook 

wow wtf is it out already

2 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

despite looking and sounding like a mattress commercial i like it a lot

actually 90% vocals????????? i never use this word but i'm shook 

wow wtf is it out already

3 hours ago, bling said:

wat did u mean by “some of the trainees made an impression” btw

they seemed sweet and the yuehua trainees looked kinda cool

3 hours ago, bling said:

also overheard in math class, from someone different: “the plural form of oh jesus is oh jesi”

i want to be in ur math class

1 minute ago, bling said:
  Hide contents

DYLUjwoVAAUEImE.jpg

DYLVVW5VMAAeOgu.jpg

DYLVZ1_VAAAtZWi.jpg

DYLVaqmVoAEJ0RG.jpg

APPARENTLY SEVENTEENS DEADLY TRINITY BOOSEOKSOON IS GOING TO RELEASE SOMETHING TOGETHER WTF WHO OKAYED THIS

u ghost okayed it