• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

exo is getting a variety show, onehallyu is gonna become exohallyu, and math still makes me want to die; all is right in the world

Edited by sylveonzoroark
stan E X O

Spoiler

just like p101 idol producer had a segment where the trainees exposed each other’s peculiar habits and after wang ziyi and zheng ruibin talked about jeffrey’s obsession with eggs jeffrey started complaining about how lin yanjun showered for literally two hours straight, three times a day, and there was a cut to their room in the dorms that confirmed that yanjun really does actually shower for that long and i was already shocked but then suddenly jeffrey walked into the room with his big-ass box of eggs and i died their dorms are like a surreal nightmare

2 hours ago, PKLucas531 said:

his self-portrait looks like ralph from the simpsons

also he is the coolest

damian r u gonna be available next week bc that’s my spring break and i wanna do stuff!!

1 hour ago, sylveonzoroark said:

exo is getting a variety show, onehallyu is gonna become exohallyu, and math still makes me want to die; all is right in the world

i’m so excited for exohallyu

one of the many things that i appreciate about idol producer is that of the 8 a-rank boys 6 are still standing in the top 20 and only 3 f-ranks. plus not a single a-rank was eliminated until the top 35

whereas in p101s2 there were 8 of 17 a-ranks in the top 20 and 5 entire f-ranks

i heard that p101s1 even had a girl eliminated in the very first round too lmao. national producers are dumb, citizen producers >>>>

Edited by evanesce
stan luna

Spoiler

xTTiVzI.jpg03nHSpR.jpgBA7Amul.jpgQYv7tmz.jpg

sOKo0pk.jpgtvoryhj.jpgHpwhLUB.jpgi5JT1Th.jpg

IWJkkt5.jpgnWarwxZ.jpgmPUOMbj.jpgpLSdwIy.jpg

Ug0EsZG.jpgP4p2Zoq.jpg0xHF81G.jpgmYA2QDA.jpg

IJ4FIWB.jpgKiHYAQ5.jpgQc9iYK3.jpgsHiTIx5.jpgU85eUEG.jpgGrSApqY.jpg

WvqyBhe.jpgO45fvyy.jpgQagx16l.jpgpNFbIOW.jpgXgtknUW.jpgcBVKoq2.jpg

bboHBZq.jpg0NwIgId.jpgTfsLLLB.jpg6TxDpuC.jpgQhT3VP1.jpgpoQap4u.jpgBD1ztFo.jpgMdAFc9K.jpg

you zhangjing and lin yanjun and justin exchanging pick-up lines with each other and the camera in the practice room makes me feel things, like anger

the alien holding the boy is just one boy in a single deceptive suit i have to do a double-take every time i see that costume tbh

yes emoji suit hurts me but in an admirable way

i am partial to sumo boy too

Spoiler

of like the 30 boys i’ve seen subjected to the arguing staff prank you zhangjing and lin yanjun and han mubo and ding zeren were the only ones who tried to defuse the situation, they’re cool (especially bc no one else in their respective filming groups joined them). and the former three only kinda just said “guys stop” or “it’s okay calm down” or “it’s our fault” while zeren actually tried to talk it out and defend the man the camerawoman was yelling at. he’s one of the younger trainees on the show too

vh0708D.jpgdBQ5TKn.png6Rn9sgt.png856A4OH.jpg2KlydSq.jpgHpzgCQ2.pngMMbQ7wv.png4G2GlX9.jpg

TOO BAD HE’S GONE NOW AND I CAN’T STAN HIM ANY MORE

Edited by evanesce
stan luna

Spoiler

what the fuck i was watching huba's fancam of cheng xiao's collaboration team bc now that yanchen is gone i no longer care about spoilers but then i see to his left

090a8ba3c8.png

"wow im really going crazy that guy's mannerisms reminds me of yanchen"

b57f489c61.png

"wait what the fuck is that actually yanchen"

a134e4fd63.png

"what the FUCK that is actually yanchen"

i can't bring myself to watch any more bc im sad and confused and happy, this morning while the idol producer was uploading fancams from episode 11 i was really excited and thought "oh boy yanchen's fancam" but then i remembered that he was eliminated....apparently he's here though so idk whats going on but im happy especially because he's with xingjie and zeren and i think i even see cai xukun at the bottom right corner

OMG CHENG XIAO IS SO PRETTY HERE

i was hoping that huba would collaborate with kyulkyung bc kyulkyung really likes him but WOW CHENG XIAO