• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I am not doing all those warlords and generic warriors all over again; I think that's what burnt me off the game to begin with. And I haven't unlocked the last episode yet either...

I'm good. Pomegranate juice in the morning is refreshing!

I am not doing all those warlords and generic warriors all over again; I think that's what burnt me off the game to begin with. And I haven't unlocked the last episode yet either...

Oh no, Hades is forcing you into marriage?

You can say that with any game; just because I've 100% BD, doesn't mean I loathe playing it again. Or you speedrun it

Hng pomegranate

I suppose. Although I must admit, another reason is that, well, my nerves kinda hold me back as well. Even if I were to write it and never have another soul ever get to even have a brief glance at them, heh. I know, it's a bit silly.

I know what that's like, but hey, you'll get there. It'll take time for you to be comfortable enough to show people your stuff, but when you get there, you'll know.

Meh maybe I will if I can emulate it in the future; I'd be more willing to do the main story over if it had more than one save file. Damn you gamefreak and your aversion to more than one save file.....*grumble,grumble*

Morning thread. Took me an hour to catch up through all those pages. And I hope we can get to 3000 before 6pm because I'll be working the closing shift until 11:30; kill me now...XP

I like sensitive guys; I respect a man who isn't afraid to let his feelings known and cry. That shows strength in my view.

Got my thief killed in the endgame somehow so I'm gonna put it down until I'm in a better mood. I want to try getting back into conquest, but it's been so long since I last played, and I don't really remember what I was doing in the special episodes. :/

Good morning Silva

Your store closes at 11:30?! I had a job interview to work at a convenience store called 'Couche-tard' (literally 'go to sleep late') and it would close at 11.

I remember when I played through SD, I ended up beating it, but Tiki died. I was so not into that game that I didn't even bother to restart, especially since she had fallen against Medeus.

I don't even know where I was in Conquest and I'll probably never know since I have no idea where my cartridge is.

I don't know if I ever tasted pomegranate juice (just noticed pomegranate sounds like a corruption of the French name: Pomme-Grenade)

Fair enough.

I just adore that myth.

I really love mythology in general, Greek especially

Meh maybe I will if I can emulate it in the future; I'd be more willing to do the main story over if it had more than one save file. Damn you gamefreak and your aversion to more than one save file.....*grumble,grumble*

There's a ROM for it since I've seen it around.

Now if it doesn't go crap slow..