Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I am not doing all those warlords and generic warriors all over again; I think that's what burnt me off the game to begin with. And I haven't unlocked the last episode yet either...

I'm good. Pomegranate juice in the morning is refreshing!

Oh no, Hades is forcing you into marriage?

Never knew Hades to be polygamous.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Yeah, this is my first closing shift; I'll have to take a nap before hand. And how did that recent interview go?

I'm just feeling frustrated in general with how craptastic some if my units turned out in comparison to units from other games; now I just wanna finish the game and get it over with. About the only real fun I've had with this game is with Tiki, and I like manaketes in general so that's not saying much.

I think I have a few more episodes to go in conquest looking at my records...I hope they make another one with some better tweaks, cuz I really like this premise.

You really should try it; the seeds are nice and crunchy, but it's the juice that's really delicious! And I wouldn't be surprised if the name had some French influence....maybe....

And mythology is da best! *Avid Riordan fan*

some are more demanding than others, tho

not really for DS though since those emulators don't really have like higher res options

my old computer played every game equally terribly 2D or 3D on desmume :v

not really for DS though since those emulators don't really have like higher res options

my old computer played every game equally terribly 2D or 3D on desmume :v

my old one played Diamond just fine and had lag on Phantom Hourglass on No$ GBA :V

And everything slow on Desmume

speaking of

desmume is apparently good now tho

not like it wasn't already better than no$ by miles

but I mean the newest one can run smoothly on poop computers with just 1 setting :u

Edited by PKLucas531

You really should try it; the seeds are nice and crunchy, but it's the juice that's really delicious! And I wouldn't be surprised if the name had some French influence....maybe....

In french it's pomme-grenade but the english word actually comes from latin pōmum "apple" and grānātum "seeded".

Yeah, this is my first closing shift; I'll have to take a nap before hand. And how did that recent interview go?

I'm just feeling frustrated in general with how craptastic some if my units turned out in comparison to units from other games; now I just wanna finish the game and get it over with. About the only real fun I've had with this game is with Tiki, and I like manaketes in general so that's not saying much.

I think I have a few more episodes to go in conquest looking at my records...I hope they make another one with some better tweaks, cuz I really like this premise.

And mythology is da best! *Avid Riordan fan*

I think it went well. The manager, who seemed pretty friendly, had me signed papers to authorize them to do a background check and according to my mother it's a good sign.

I had the same 'issue' with my units in SD. I later used an Action Replay code to make them cap their stats and was surprised by how stronger they became and by how little units I had that had good stats. I didn't really like SD and have no real desire to go through it again.

I wish they made a Conquest sequel as well. The concept of 'evolving' warlords and of some pokemons being their perfect match was interesting.

I tried eating an actual one, just never tried the juice.

I have all his 'main' books (don't have the demigods files and such) and I'm anxiously waiting for 'The Blood of Olympus'

only ~3 months left!

In french it's pomme-grenade but the english word actually comes from latin pōmum "apple" and grānātum "seeded".

Thank you for enlightening me and showing me my errors xp

Edited by LuxSpes

I had the same 'issue' with my units in SD. I later used an Action Replay code to make them cap their stats and was surprised by how stronger they became and by how little units I had that had good stats. I didn't really like SD and have no real desire to go through it again.

SD is basically Heroes of Light and Shadow but bad

Wait that doesn't make sense

Heroes of Light and Shadow is basically SD done right

speaking of

desmume is apparently good now tho

not like it wasn't already better than no$ by miles

but I mean the newest one can run smoothly on poop computers with just 1 setting :u

i hope so

i've always used no$gba because what it could run it would at least run smoothly, but desmume 3d always looked better and it supported more games, but the lag i got was always a turnoff

playing bowser's inside story was quite the task :v

Also, Metal Slug 3 with 66% off on steam :V

i hope steam version is gud, 'cause i need this game

Edited by Odo

WELL I DO HAVE A NAME

BUT NO ONE CALLS ME THAT (except Shadow once)

WE ARE OPPOSITES

I DISLIKE MY USERNAME

i hope so

i've always used no$gba because what it could run it would at least run smoothly, but desmume 3d always looked better and it supported more games, but the lag i got was always a turnoff

playing bowser's inside story was quite the task :v

Also, Metal Slug 3 with 66% off on steam :V

i hope steam version is gud, 'cause i need this game

yeah I know that struggle

it's actually why I bought an R4 :B

if you get it we should play it's like the best version

yeah I know that struggle

it's actually why I bought an R4 :B

if you get it we should play it's like the best version

i'm actually considering buying one since i still have my DS Lite :t

but i also need maney for my wii u and pc and 3ds games and wii u games and :s

we can? :O