• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Oh yeah... But Spanish still has a wider geographical region worldwide... But Portuguese is a nice language too.

I actually had some Spanish courses in High School (2-3 years). The only thing I remember are the lyrics of this song.

Well, I sorta mix the last part of the song, but otherwise, I know it by heart.

Oh yeah... But Spanish still has a wider geographical region worldwide... But Portuguese is a nice language too.

But if you go to Barcelona, they'll speak Catalan.

(Note : You should go to Barcelona one day, and watch the cool buildings built by Gaudi. Not ony the Sagrada Familia).

But if you go to Barcelona, they'll speak Catalan.

(Note : You should go to Barcelona one day, and watch the cool buildings built by Gaudi. Not ony the Sagrada Familia).

IIRC most people in barcelona speak spanish

Catalan is predominant in the other parts of cataluña

Spanish is gr8! I just hate infinitives. And the stupid gendered words. Never made sense to me.

Did you knew that Frog and Toad have the opposite gender in French and German.

Gendered words are pretty interresting, they makes you see the world in a whole new light (For example, imagining a giant hoded scythe-wearing skeleton as female.)

I never found them to be a problem actually.

Well...

As a wise man once said : "If the stomach is empty, empty, too, lies the heart".

So, I'm gonna eat something.

Hi everyone who said hi while I was showering!

@Tenda: yeah, I really wish some of these game developers would give more than one save file; I don't care about keeping tradition.

@Ace: Omigosh, that's terrible! I hope it wasn't too bad. My sympathies for job hunting, it's not easy. But keep at it! Praying for your success.

And Lux, I watched chuggaa's xenoblade lp up to where Fiona *spoilered*. I'm hooked. What to do...

Thank you. I'll give it my all. Dunno how long it will take this time but I've got people I can contact for openings.