• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

You mean, actual five hundred bucks? or are you talking about some fake money or something?

yes

actual five hundred bucks

are you trying to say that four year olds don't have that kind of munny

no

we all know you're rich

you shouldn't worry

I mean, unless you bought it with your father money without telling him

like my sister who spent 500 dollars in the apple store without telling our mother

Wow

this thread was so dead tonight.

(but suddenly activity)

poof

I just blew five hundred bucks at an auction

where did you get that kind of money???

that's..interesting. I never heard of a person like that.

but it's not like you were doing suspicious activities so I don't understand why she would do that ;;

My mom has some things that she doesn't find 'ok'. Violence is a big no-no for her. So anything with violence or games in general (which she considers a waste of time) is not ok. Music that is too 'aggressive' is also an issue. So I barely play games at her place, hide when I read something that might be 'too violent' or listen to songs that might be too aggressive. Also, she doesn't agree with me spending time online and she sometimes wake up during the night, see that I'm not asleep and burt into my room asking why I'm still on the computer.

It's kind of a pain. (though I still love her really much)

Edited by LuxSpes

My mom has some things that she doesn't find 'ok'. Violence is a big no-no for her. So anything with violence or games in general (which she considers a waste of time) is not ok. Music that is too 'aggressive' is also an issue. So I barely play games at her place, hide when I read something that might be 'too violent' or listen to songs that might be too aggressive. Also, she doesn't agree with me spending time online and she sometimes wake up during the night, see that I'm not asleep and burt into my room asking why I'm still on the computer.

It's kind of a pain. (though I still love her really much)

wow that sounds terrible

i guess i should stop complaining about my mother being overprotective because it could be much worse

aw but they're true

this is not up for debate you cannot win remember

:O

where

fine

keep having your vry wrong opinion

at a place

:)

wow that sounds terrible

i guess i should stop complaining about my mother being overprotective because it could be much worse

It gets on my nerves a lot which is why that I often prefer to be at my dad's place, since he's way more laid back regarding, books, music, games and our privacy. (his house is also better located).