• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Morning thread.

@Lux: it's mostly just because I'm clumsy. I'm sure things will be better as I do it more. They did want me back earlier today, but I decided to take the next closing shift so my feet could rest.

I've tecnically already seen AoT, but I wanted to see it again in English. I suppose I'll just have to find it on the Internet.

And yeah, I saw it. Normally I'd stop, but I honestly don't know when I'm gonna be able to find this game, let alone buy it at a reasonable price. And I kinda want to see more what I'm getting into.

good morning everyone, I hope you had a nice rest

and hopefully a nice day so far as well.

My mom has some things that she doesn't find 'ok'. Violence is a big no-no for her. So anything with violence or games in general (which she considers a waste of time) is not ok. Music that is too 'aggressive' is also an issue. So I barely play games at her place, hide when I read something that might be 'too violent' or listen to songs that might be too aggressive. Also, she doesn't agree with me spending time online and she sometimes wake up during the night, see that I'm not asleep and burt into my room asking why I'm still on the computer.

It's kind of a pain. (though I still love her really much)

I understand why your mom thinks of things like this but seriously..you're around your 20's. ;;

Around that age, I would think that people have the common sense to do the things they want.

Well..or at least not be choosing things that are considered too dangerous, aggressive, etc.

Good Morning! It's officially Summer! <3

Enjoy the days! Go to the beach, visit friends, travel and get in dat summer spirit ^.^

Edited by Hashuni Mei

Morning thread.

@Lux: it's mostly just because I'm clumsy. I'm sure things will be better as I do it more. They did want me back earlier today, but I decided to take the next closing shift so my feet could rest.

I've tecnically already seen AoT, but I wanted to see it again in English. I suppose I'll just have to find it on the Internet.

And yeah, I saw it. Normally I'd stop, but I honestly don't know when I'm gonna be able to find this game, let alone buy it at a reasonable price. And I kinda want to see more what I'm getting into.

Hey, Silva

Well, at least you're paid for it.

The only work I've done so far was on internship.

Edited by shytende