Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Good morning Kitty

I got as much as I'm going to get today...

did you not get enough rest last night? ono;;

Good Morning! It's officially Summer! <3

Enjoy the days! Go to the beach, visit friends, travel and get in dat summer spirit ^.^

good morning mei c:

have any plans for the summer?

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Good Morning! It's officially Summer! <3

Enjoy the days! Go to the beach, visit friends, travel and get in dat summer spirit ^.^

Hi, Mei !

Well... I don't really feels summer yet.

But I'm impatiently waiting for July and August.

Those vacations are going to be really great !

Hey! :)

did you not get enough rest last night? ono;;

good morning mei c:

have any plans for the summer?

I might be attending summer school in July. Then in August I'm going to my very first concert. Other than that nothing big

Hey! :)

I might be attending summer school in July. Then in August I'm going to my very first concert. Other than that nothing big

your first concert? well that sounds exciting! may I ask what concert you're going to?

Hi Kitty !

How are you ?

Hey Arthur! ..notsureifIcancallyoubythisso;v;

I'm doing pretty good. Went on a morning walk, made some breakfast and now enjoying the outdoors /o/

and yourself?

:V

morning ayrton /w/ how are you?

#watizsleep?

john no

Hey Arthur! ..notsureifIcancallyoubythisso;v;

I'm doing pretty good. Went on a morning walk, made some breakfast and now enjoying the outdoors /o/

and yourself?

No problem. I wouldn't have given it otherwise.

Nothing special.

I'm feeling well.

Morning thread.

@Lux: it's mostly just because I'm clumsy. I'm sure things will be better as I do it more. They did want me back earlier today, but I decided to take the next closing shift so my feet could rest.

I've tecnically already seen AoT, but I wanted to see it again in English. I suppose I'll just have to find it on the Internet.

And yeah, I saw it. Normally I'd stop, but I honestly don't know when I'm gonna be able to find this game, let alone buy it at a reasonable price. And I kinda want to see more what I'm getting into.

Morning Silva

I guess everything become easier with practice. (just try to be careful >< your fingers have already been burned, cut and squashed)

Yeah, the game is apparently 75$ used and 80$ new on Amazon.com (it's double that price on Amazon.ca). I guess you won't get spoiled too much even if you continue watching the lp for a while.

good morning everyone, I hope you had a nice rest

and hopefully a nice day so far as well.

I understand why your mom thinks of things like this but seriously..you're around your 20's. ;;

Around that age, I would think that people have the common sense to do the things they want.

Well..or at least not be choosing things that are considered too dangerous, aggressive, etc.

Good Morning Kitty

She's always been a mother hen and I guess I am partly to blame since I've never been confrontational enough to stand my ground about that. I just usually try to do things unnoticed.

(and she even find a way to do this while I'm at my dad's. My dad nearly never call me when I'm at my mom's place, but she'll call often and it seems like she has a special sense since she often decide to call me right when I'm playing an online game that I can't pause or quit on a whim >>)

final fantasy iii 33% off :O

not enough

skyrim legendary edition 66% off

very enough

Since I've got a few Amazon gift cards lying around, should I get Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas or one of the Assassin's Creed games?

Edited by HeavyBrawlsGuy

final fantasy iii 33% off :O

not enough

That's the most it will be, take it or wait until the next sale.

You've only been around for two years quit complaining

I wonder what that makes me since I've been here for almost five and some name changes do throw me off into brief confusion.

i'll wait

it's just a port and it's still more than ffvii and ffviii at full price >:O

On the topic of the sale, I wonder if I'll get lucky today since Green Team is gonna win today... hahahahahaha, no, I don't expect it. But if it happens, I'll laugh... a lot, heh...