• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

my personal opinion is when you need somebody to notice you the proper way to do it is not to opine repeatedly in a forum (which is really just pathetic) and to instead go to somebody, like, in person, who will notice you

or failing that

say something like 'hey somebody, i need to talk about shit' and that's ok. fuck, dude, i'd probably let you vent at me if you just put it out there instead of just making fun of you lol

my personal opinion is when you need somebody to notice you the proper way to do it is not to opine repeatedly in a forum (which is really just pathetic) and to instead go to somebody, like, in person, who will notice you

or failing that

say something like 'hey somebody, i need to talk about shit' and that's ok. fuck, dude, i'd probably let you vent at me if you just put it out there instead of just making fun of you lol

ic

Okay, and things I get you.

ok good talk

that said legitimately if you need to talk about shit and nobody's around i'm not a golem totally lacking in sympathy, despite my internet persona

My advanced driving is complete!

Motorway driving is pretty darn boring

is the motorway the thing you brits call the highway? if so trust me yeah it is; i drive like two straight hours on interstates to go see freohr

EDIT: ok yeah it's your version of an interstate. you should come over here and get on the i-70, it's amazing

Edited by Integrity

is the motorway the thing you brits call the highway? if so trust me yeah it is; i drive like two straight hours on interstates to go see freohr

Pretty much, aye. Everyone I know bigged it up quite a bit. But as long as you're aware of your space and (idiotic) drivers around you, you should be all right