Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Pretty much, aye. Everyone I know bigged it up quite a bit. But as long as you're aware of your space and (idiotic) drivers around you, you should be all right

well there's two kinds of highways IMO

there's the inner city highways which i learned to drive on in las vegas which b l o w because they get congested and they're full of stupid idiots going everywhere but as long as you pay attention you're usually OK

then there's the good ones like the interstates because the speed limit is high and cars tend to be sparse (at least when i'm on them) since they're primarily trucking routes and semi drivers tend to be pretty competent

but yeah always know where you are, where everyone around you is, and where you can go at any time and it's nbd. stressful when you're learning, but i settled into it.

EDIT: the two kinds aren't mutually exclusive: the i-70 is a dream from dayton to indianapolis except for construction and as soon as you get to the indianapolis city limits good bye fun

Edited by Integrity

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

well there's two kinds of highways IMO

there's the inner city highways which i learned to drive on in las vegas which b l o w because they get congested and they're full of stupid idiots going everywhere but as long as you pay attention you're usually OK

then there's the good ones like the interstates because the speed limit is high and cars tend to be sparse (at least when i'm on them) since they're primarily trucking routes and semi drivers tend to be pretty competent

but yeah always know where you are, where everyone around you is, and where you can go at any time and it's nbd. stressful when you're learning, but i settled into it.

EDIT: the two kinds aren't mutually exclusive: the i-70 is a dream from dayton to indianapolis except for construction and as soon as you get to the indianapolis city limits good bye fun

Motorways over here are a mixture of both, then; you get the speed of the interstates, but there are vehicles pretty much everywhere. Learning how to the drive on the motorway isn't compulsory over here (it should be, imo), so barely anyone knows what to do when you're entering, driving on them, and leaving. Gaps between vehicles are pretty non-existent, which is pretty awful. Barely any police monitoring the roads, too (I think I saw one in the 2 hours I was out), so no one follows the rules <_<

that sounds horrible

around here (at least in nevada) there's a compulsory certain number (10?) hours each of highway driving and nighttime driving before you get your license

That sounds a lot better than what we have over here. Night time driving is also something that isn't compulsory, which is probably the only thing I'm iffy about now regarding driving. I imagine it's not a lot different, though, other than being aware of all the lights

Fuk u kim

wow rude

In a little less than 1000 posts I'll beat Kin.

That's way less than it used to be.

yeah

I just don't find this thread interesting any more, except late at night

or while I am at study hall

night driving really comes down to paying more attention, knowing when to use your fucking highbeams, and having more passive knowledge of where you are on the road (as opposed to checking lane lines, etc)

Check your Skype v:

night driving really comes down to paying more attention, knowing when to use your fucking highbeams, and having more passive knowledge of where you are on the road (as opposed to checking lane lines, etc)

Makes sense, that. Full beam (which I'm guessing it highbeam over there) semes really nifty, but I'm afraid I'm going to blind someone with it

Makes sense, that. Full beam (which I'm guessing it highbeam over there) semes really nifty, but I'm afraid I'm going to blind someone with it

it's really easy to not blind someone with it

step 1: if you think anybody is approaching flick them off

if it's a straight road you'll see their lights on the horizon before they're blinded by your highbeams and you can flick them off

if it's a hilly/curvy road you'll see their lights glaring over the hill/around the bend before they're blinded by your highbeams and you can flick them off

i use them mostly for rangefinding really; drive with them mostly off and flick them on occasionally to scan and change the distance to my turns

is it about Read the Fucking Rules Mafia 2 :V

Yes :V

it's really easy to not blind someone with it

step 1: if you think anybody is approaching flick them off

if it's a straight road you'll see their lights on the horizon before they're blinded by your highbeams and you can flick them off

if it's a hilly/curvy road you'll see their lights glaring over the hill/around the bend before they're blinded by your highbeams and you can flick them off

i use them mostly for rangefinding really; drive with them mostly off and flick them on occasionally to scan and change the distance to my turns

Ah, I see. I'll keep them in mind. Cheers, Integ

Edited by DodgeDusk

Yes :V

I don't know what you said to me but this /is/ not actually EiMM so you don't have to join it or w/e

in fact you probably shouldn't because I have no idea what this game is about either

hue

better than two hours of WORK not rly

<insert your avi here>

I never rly thought about it that way

I was gonna be like "I'd prefer 2 hours of nothing to 2 hours of work ez"

but then I was like "why not 1 hour of work and 1 hour of nothing"

HMM

I don't know what you said to me but this /is/ not actually EiMM so you don't have to join it or w/e

in fact you probably shouldn't because I have no idea what this game is about either

hue

If you say so!

You should host a Mafia game :V

I never rly thought about it that way

I was gonna be like "I'd prefer 2 hours of nothing to 2 hours of work ez"

but then I was like "why not 1 hour of work and 1 hour of nothing"

HMM

I would too but at least two hours of work is PRODUCTIVE

although I did not think of splitting it in half

HMM

If you say so!

You should host a Mafia game :V

no way

I don't know how to balance (I would probably make everyone a beloved princess) and I have no experience

I also don't know in what order to resolve actions and suck at ANSWERING QUESTIONS

and each phase ends at a specific time

chances are that I would FORGET