Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

The support from your family isn't helping? Have you tried asking about seeing a therapist?

When I keep seeing her now that school and cross country are starting up, no. My parents don't take news well. They would not take me asking for therapy well.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I wanna read manga.

Someone tell me what manga to read.

Speaking of Manga, I had Lunar Legend Tsukihime and Grand Guignol Orchestra on my sticker sheets at work today. The former is a manga adaption of another VN(carrying a 15+ age rating). The latter is a Gothic horror Shojo manga (didn't look for age rating)

Hmmm... That is actually the exact opposite of the situation I had... Mine made me start seeing one (and I still do).

Tell your teachers. Attempt to get a mediator to help solve the issue together.

Next time I'm down, I'll consider telling a trusted coach. That's a good idea. Thanks :)

Speaking of Manga, I had Lunar Legend Tsukihime and Grand Guignol Orchestra on my sticker sheets at work today. The former is a manga adaption of another VN(carrying a 15+ age rating). The latter is a Gothic horror Shojo manga (didn't look for age rating)

man i want the manga of tsukhime

learning the chords of guitars are somewhat difficult

though it sounds really pretty when doing it right ;u;

I remember playing my electric guitar for almost two hours when I first got it. I might get back into it, who knows

You learning how to to play the guitar? I got some beginners stuff in folders I remember having. You want them?

I remember playing my electric guitar for almost two hours when I first got it. I might get back into it, who knows

You learning how to to play the guitar? I got some beginners stuff in folders I remember having. You want them?

whoa you should show me one day

atm, my friend is teaching me acoustic guitar. though I might need a left-handed guitar if I can't get adjusted OTL