• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

ahh no wonder the art style looked familiar! is it a good show/read? I've been meaning to but I keep putting it off

Gen Urobuchi.

I don't know if that means much for you, but that gets my attention.

gen urobochi is a great writer!

I remember aspiring to be like him a couple years back haha

we should watch psycho-pass together if you haven't watched it sol o vo)/

ahh no wonder the art style looked familiar! is it a good show/read? I've been meaning to but I keep putting it off

Haha, that would explain it. I can't speak for the manga, but it's definitely a good show. The only issue is that while the early episodes were good in their own right, the main plotline doesn't really start until Episode 9 (but all of the early episodes do tie into the main plot in some way, so it's not all bad there).

Loca, watch Blast of Tempest or Guilty Crown.

ahh so the plot is similar to how they setted up ga rei zero..well! if it's as good as you say, I'll watch it when I get home then /w/

Also meant to watch that as well, I watched ep1 and was hooked

Whoa.Code Geass?

Allow me to explain:He first watched it in Spanish on Ecuadorian TV with the Spanish dub;since he's more of purist since Spanish dubs aren't too good(it's the same four actors I swear to god)he then watched it online in Japanese with Spanish subs,and then watched it with me in English.and I've heard Code Geass is good,but never bothered to learn what it was about. Edited by Livin La Vida Loca

I've never heard of Ga Rei Zero, how is it?

Also cool! I like to think I have AMAZING PERFECT FLAWLESS TASTE but that's probably just me being egotistical.

Loca, watch Blast of Tempest or Guilty Crown.

Also I haven't heard of those either! Man, so ignorant today. Well, actually didn't ufotable make Guilty Crown? Don't really know much about it besides that though.

GUILTY CROWN AND BLADE OF TEMPEST were really really good shows. A couple of my favorites were bakemonogatari, black bullet, tokyo ghoul and zankoku no terror. worth a good watch loca o vo)/

@Sol: That first episode made me too absorbed into the series uwu;;

Gen Urobuchi.

I don't know if that means much for you, but that gets my attention.

gen urobochi is a great writer!

I remember aspiring to be like him a couple years back haha

we should watch psycho-pass together if you haven't watched it sol o vo)/

Gen Urobuchi is like my hero.

This warms the cockles of my heart to see.

...but at the same time also feels kind of weird.

Also I haven't heard of those either! Man, so ignorant today. Well, actually didn't ufotable make Guilty Crown? Don't really know much about it besides that though.

They did not, I just checked.

GUILTY CROWN AND BLADE OF TEMPEST were really really good shows. A couple of my favorites were bakemonogatari, black bullet, tokyo ghoul and zankoku no terror. worth a good watch loca o vo)/

@Sol: That first episode made me too absorbed into the series uwu;;

In Blast of Tempest, Fuwa Aika, literally one of my favorites things(person in this case) about that anime.

Allow me to explain:He first watched it in Spanish on Ecuadorian TV with the Spanish dub;since he's more of purist since Spanish dubs aren't too good(it's the same four actors I swear to god)he then watched it online in Japanese with Spanish subs,and then watched it with me in English.and I've heard Code Geass is good,but never bothered to learn what it was about.

Watch Code Geass.

I'll change my theme to Rolo when you do.