• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

not really too late, installing the homebrew channel is really easy, and it lets you run mods and stuff on your wii

if you really want to do it I’ll find you good tutorials, but Wii games are 4GB or 8GB(Xenoblade is 8GB) so I don’t think you’d be interested in waiting so long to download it :P

....uhhhhhhhhh... I'll try to search and wait for a relatively cheaper game thing then. ;w;

If I may interject...

Not too late at all, you can get Homebrew channel (HBC) anytime, and the app, there are a few you can use, usually under the name "usbloader" (I use usbloader gx)

Oh. Mmmm....

well time to head home so see you all!

Edited by Sanae

@Shadow

"It's not strictly forbidden to submit a link to a site that you own or otherwise benefit from in some way, but you should sort of consider yourself on thin ice. If your contribution to reddit consists mostly of submitting links to a site(s) that you own or otherwise benefit from in some way, and additionally if you do not participate in discussion, or reply to peoples questions, regardless of how many upvotes your submissions get, you are a spammer. If over 10% of your submissions are your own site/content/affiliate links, you're almost certainly a spammer."

@Shadow

"It's not strictly forbidden to submit a link to a site that you own or otherwise benefit from in some way, but you should sort of consider yourself on thin ice. If your contribution to reddit consists mostly of submitting links to a site(s) that you own or otherwise benefit from in some way, and additionally if you do not participate in discussion, or reply to peoples questions, regardless of how many upvotes your submissions get, you are a spammer. If over 10% of your submissions are your own site/content/affiliate links, you're almost certainly a spammer."

4chan..?

What did animesuki's rules say? And I'll ask them.

couldn't find em

k

Why did I have to go back so much to avoid that ending >_>

Look on the bright side, more Saber though.

....uhhhhhhhhh... I'll try to search and wait for a relatively cheaper game thing then. ;w;

Oh. Mmmm....

well time to head home so see you all!

Heh, the process is actually pretty easy, but if you're unwilling, then it's np.

Not that you were asking me in the first place.

Bye Shirley.

Wow

I see how it is then, guys

I was absent and hey.

Edited by Soledai

Was. I fucking asking you BLS?

Oh shut up.

No. One. Needs. To. Ask.

No. One.

No. One.

You keep posting the same useless crap over and over again (with some rare worthy posts) and even I am getting tired of it.

Fix yourself already.