Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

That damn typo...

It looked as if there was no speed difference, since I've been keeping tabs on the FE chars.

I thought that perhaps my perception was getting rusty after all this time, but I see that's not the case.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Marth and Lucina are pretty much exactly the same, except Lucina's doesn't have a constant sweetspot on the tip of her blade. I say this because I think some attacks (dair, for example) have some sort of sweetspot. She's also slightly smaller than Marth

I know how they fight, I know the mechanisms of their blades and all that, I was only curious at their movement speeds, of which, I noticed no noteworthy difference.

yeah lucina is the cloniest clone that was ever cloned basically.

[spoiler=HF]Have you gotten the Sparks Liner High ending?

If not... I urge you to get it.

[spoiler=HF]I got the true ending....

which one is the Sparks Liner? Is it the one you get by using a projection during the fight with Saber Alter?

yeah lucina is the cloniest clone that was ever cloned basically.

[spoiler=HF]I got the true ending....

which one is the Sparks Liner? Is it the one you get by using a projection during the fight with Saber Alter?

[spoiler=HF]Nah, that one is Compassion

Sparks Liner High, you have to fight Saber Alter without Rider, meaning you have to pick the wrong choices when Rider questions you before you leave

dammit

did you show your grandmother a picture of what the dress looks like

Or somethin

Yeah.

And note she had three pics of Zelda (TWW, TMC, and ST.)

This is the image I thought showed off the dress best, know any better ones?

Really? Does it stop your game from repeated random crashes too?

I actually have yet to try it, but I found it here.

[spoiler=HF]Nah, that one is Compassion

Sparks Liner High, you have to fight Saber Alter without Rider, meaning you have to pick the wrong choices when Rider questions you before you leave

[spoiler=HF]OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH

I've been making a point to get all the "bad ends", so I got that one. 'twas quite cool.

[spoiler=HF]OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH

I've been making a point to get all the "bad ends", so I got that one. 'twas quite cool.

[spoiler=HF]That was a pretty intense fight. Now I'm trying to think of some of the other cool bad ends, though I did like the one in Fate Day 15 when you have to go downstairs in the church, but don't and run home, then that 'visit' from Kotomine... yeah, I liked that one.

Good evening folks, how is everyone today?

Wasn't he great?! Proclaim it proudly!
DUDE WHAT THE HELL YOU MIGHT BE DESCENDED FROM GENGHIS KHAN?!?!??!?!?! AJSKDFLGBHSDVKJANFIUHAEILTGU Explains your powerful spirit.
It is indeed! I have sadly not been to any libraries, haha. But we have a lot of books to learn from at home, so I've been making use of those for now, and then I suppose when I run out of books I'll head to a library!
The architect must have been insane! You're welcome, kukuku.
Is it night yet?

Totally a great man, took over a quite amount of land!

And holy shit that reaction I cannot even pffffff wait what powerful spirit

I've probably been to more bookstores than libraries now-a-days since they are more updated. Though it sounds nice to have a lot of books from other members! Sadly most of the books we have belong to me so there isn't that much variety other than fiction and anything in relation to astronomy. OTL

Though the school looks like a castle sometimes so that's always great to go in /o/

Not anymore, tis the evening. Almost there though!

Edited by Koneko