Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I remember they used to do the same when around the time I came along too, back when everyone was at least attempting to engage everyone in conversation at one point or another, involving this or that, like two different times-lines.

Oh, well if you see it, I think you'll see why I had a laugh

So much for HHH beating the FE4 thread in page numbers hue

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

So much for HHH beating the FE4 thread in page numbers hue

Ohohoho!

it's a feasible goal, I suppose... though it looks like it would be in quantity, and not quality... so far

Tonton, wake up!

In the words of Steve Perry

Don't stop believing

There is still the skype group if you want to talk to the others

I don't like Skype as much as the forum for chatting.

With the forum, I can do something on the side, come check from time to time, easily quote posts I wish to reply too and then go back to what I'm doing. Group chats on skype pretty much demands that I focus solely on it if I want to have any meaningful discussions.

Edited by LuxSpes

I don't like Skype as much as the forum for chatting.

With the forum, I can do something on the side, come check from time to time, easily quote posts I wish to reply too and then go back to what I'm doing. Group chats on skype pretty much demands that I focus solely on it if I want to have any meaningful discussions.

true true

well, no ones forcing you to join in on the chats 100% of the time

Edited by Sockmaster

true true

well, no ones forcing you to join

I don't think its a matter of anyone forcing it upon him

More like, thats the sort of the vibe that is caught due to having to try to keep up with the discussion at hand

Unlike on the forums

Edited by The King

I don't hink its a matter of anyone forcing it upon him

More like, thats the sort of the vibe that is caught due to having to try to keep up with the discussion at hand

Unlike on the forums

This is also very true

true true

well, no ones forcing you to join in on the chats 100% of the time

HK basically described how I feel. Due to how fast skype can move, I cannot look away for a minute if I want to have the same type of convo I could have on the forum. I also have the habit of quoting multiple posts and making wordy posts, which doesn't translate well to skype.

But as far as the thread inching along goes, I think if most people had a common ground, it could move the 30-60 pages a day that was known as common place previously.

Or at least create decent relations among it's residents.

Edited by Soledai

After this tirade against Skype chats, I now need to go on Skype to tell Kim that taking two 4 hours nap doesn't amount to a full 8 hours of sleep.

My undergraduate college life disagrees with you

yeah but

The world is decided by games

A simple coin toss can become life or death

And hell, have you ever thought about the expression they use throughout the anime "Life is just a game?" if you think about it, it's actually real

now go play with the other kids

Games who fail at being truly intelligent and creativ not to mention how our MC is so op all kind of tension is lost

It is, but is that enough to justify the anime? One single message, which is overshadowed by walls of service and neet empowerment?

Life is just a game is not a revolutionizing message, we all knew it beforehand and as such, what I got out of that show is that neets are great, intelligrnt etc, meaning the show was obviously trying to please the masses of otakus, which in turn means it was pandering to them.

I did, but one stole my new toy :[

And after many decades...

Totally a great man, took over a quite amount of land!

And holy shit that reaction I cannot even pffffff wait what powerful spirit

I've probably been to more bookstores than libraries now-a-days since they are more updated. Though it sounds nice to have a lot of books from other members! Sadly most of the books we have belong to me so there isn't that much variety other than fiction and anything in relation to astronomy. OTL

Though the school looks like a castle sometimes so that's always great to go in /o/

Not anymore, tis the evening. Almost there though!

He did indeed, and he got the foundations of Persepolis up (though Darius finished it up). I've been there, it's glorious!

E-excuse me, I'm just very excited. Genghis Khan was amazing in his own right! I feel a powerful spirit emanating from you.

I do, too. Mostly because the bookstore is actually closer and more convenient for me, haha. It does indeed! One of my uncles used to work in one of the more prestigious libraries in Iran. That sounds like a good place to start. What about that book you got upon my mention? Sounds like you might be able to pan out from there! Though fiction and astronomy are great already.

A castle school? That sounds pretty great. So the architect was insane!

I wonder now...

Hello Hi Hey !

I'm back !

I spend the last week and so playing DanganRonpa 2 and starting Fantasy Life.

Btw, Fantasy Life allow Facial Hair for both gender, which makes it the best game ever made, I think.

Also, I recently lost my stylus. Pretty unlucky, right ? But I found back My advance Wars DS cartridge I lost many times ago (1-3 years, I think). Now that's being lucky !

Anyway... A trash such as me may not be really usefull, but let's achieve the greater hope together !

Ha... Hahahaha !

Welcome back, though I'm not sure where that last part is coming from though.

Hi, Sol !

How are you ?

And don't mind that last part. I just put myself on my avi's shoes. (Nagito is the best.)

Ohh, it did seem to fit the theme after I read your sig...

But doing well for the most part, just a slow morning for me, about to go to bed after a while.

How about yourself?

Ohh, it did seem to fit the theme after I read your sig...

But doing well for the most part, just a slow morning for me, about to go to bed after a while.

How about yourself?

I'm fine.

I was able to go to bed early, so I slept well.

(Wait... What time is it for you ?)

Edited by Thy Danse