• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Ahh man, reminds me of how it's already the end of the year.

Well it's next week since it's the last week we're in school this month for the winter holidays so that'll be something to look forward to! But thanks, I shall try my best o7

Home sweet home is always the best to be in the end. How was all that travelling anyways? iirc you had to go back and forth from home to other places I forget the names of.

Ah yes, it is, isn't it? Though I tend to forget to count the Gregorian end of the year as truly the end, because our calendar ends with winter ending...

Winter holidays? Excellent. I'm looking forward to them, too. Then try all the harder to truly enjoy the holidays with no regrets!

How true that statement is! Nowhere like home and all that. As for the travelling, well...we actually came back from the vacation place to Tehran, and then went somewhere else (Mashhad). And now we're back. We're gonna have to go back to Khamaneh (is this the name you forgot?) a little while later because we still have some unfinished business there. 8'D

And there's gonna be lots of sheep intestine yum.

Ah yes, it is, isn't it? Though I tend to forget to count the Gregorian end of the year as truly the end, because our calendar ends with winter ending...

Winter holidays? Excellent. I'm looking forward to them, too. Then try all the harder to truly enjoy the holidays with no regrets!

How true that statement is! Nowhere like home and all that. As for the travelling, well...we actually came back from the vacation place to Tehran, and then went somewhere else (Mashhad). And now we're back. We're gonna have to go back to Khamaneh (is this the name you forgot?) a little while later because we still have some unfinished business there. 8'D

And there's gonna be lots of sheep intestine yum.

Ehh does it really? How interesting! For Vietnamese New Year, we follow the lunar cycles. Though I'm not sure how many has to pass in order for it to be a new year J: I just know that it's around February next year.

I wish I could! Instead my teachers decided to give projects for the break so that's something to "look forward" to and simultaneously procrastinate about : D

But wow, what a busy life it is! Not sure whether it is a good thing that you get to travel to a lot of places. Though unfinished business sounds..suspicious >: /shot jkjk

sheep intestine looks too weird to eat sometimes

Ehh does it really? How interesting! For Vietnamese New Year, we follow the lunar cycles. Though I'm not sure how many has to pass in order for it to be a new year J: I just know that it's around February next year.

I wish I could! Instead my teachers decided to give projects for the break so that's something to "look forward" to and simultaneously procrastinate about : D

But wow, what a busy life it is! Not sure whether it is a good thing that you get to travel to a lot of places. Though unfinished business sounds..suspicious >: /shot jkjk

sheep intestine looks too weird to eat sometimes

Yup. Ours is also a solar calendar, but the start and end dates vary, and so do the number of days in the months! So we have like...a uniform 30 days a month for one season, for example, and our calendar starts with spring to symbolise rebirth. Our new years celebration is quite elaborate! And that sounds similar to Chinese New Year. o: Is it the same or do they have differences? For us, we also make use of the Islamic calendar, which is also lunar, mostly for religious occasions and the likes.

Aw damn, that sucks. Hopefully they didn't pile them on too much?

Truly! I'm going to sleep as much as I can before we have to do it again...

Hahaha, suspicious eh. PERHAPS IT IS, WHO KNOWS.

I assume you've had it before? It looks pretty tasty when stuffed and cooked, like sausage...

Managed to kill that baby. Not bad!

oh no dusko is going to jail

why are you killing babies what's wrong with you man

sicko

babies are terrible

they're disgusting and annoying and noisy

almost like a commie college student

I bet nobody approves of dusk's actions

<_< >_> <_>

[6:27:41 PM] Nobody: someone do me a favour please

[6:27:49 PM] Nobody: tell me something that would want me to go to the gym

[6:27:54 PM] Nobody: because I'm just too lazy