• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Yup. Ours is also a solar calendar, but the start and end dates vary, and so do the number of days in the months! So we have like...a uniform 30 days a month for one season, for example, and our calendar starts with spring to symbolise rebirth. Our new years celebration is quite elaborate! And that sounds similar to Chinese New Year. o: Is it the same or do they have differences? For us, we also make use of the Islamic calendar, which is also lunar, mostly for religious occasions and the likes.

Aw damn, that sucks. Hopefully they didn't pile them on too much?

Truly! I'm going to sleep as much as I can before we have to do it again...

Hahaha, suspicious eh. PERHAPS IT IS, WHO KNOWS.

I assume you've had it before? It looks pretty tasty when stuffed and cooked, like sausage...

Ohh I see I see! It sounds similar to how our calendar works..I thinks >: Vietnamese and Chinese New Year are essentially the same thing, celebrating the welcoming of spring and such. They have some common things that occur during it, but also some different ways. Not sure what they may be, since there's too many to name!

Gotta email neurology professors for a feature article topic but I'm afraid they won't respond since it's their break.

Good luck my good sir, hopefully it's not being /too/ hectic.

I had it before, but it was when I was little and ignorant of what it actually was. When I found out it was intestine, I got scared to ever eat it again OTL

"If you tried to doubt everything you would not get as far as doubting anything. The game of doubting itself presupposes certainty." ~ Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty, #115

Actually, I've only read two Nitroplus VNs.

I have Demonbane, Hanacirasu, Chaos;Head, Saya no Uta under my belt, and plan to get around to DraKoi and Steins;Gate eventually.

okay. when bal posted it I thought it was from a real game.

So did I, when I posted it. Edited by Balcerzak

"If you tried to doubt everything you would not get as far as doubting anything. The game of doubting itself presupposes certainty." ~ Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty, #115

Heh.. this is a good one.

I have Demonbane, Hanacirasu, Chaos;Head, Saya no Uta under my belt, and plan to get around to DraKoi and Steins;Gate eventually.

I've read Saya no Uta, but I think I mentioned that before, I have yet to read Demonbane and I recently read Hanachirasu.

I couldn't get into Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate is on hiatus, and I've only heard of Drakoi

Incidentally, I can name all of the Type-Moon characters there. Including Kinoko & Nasu

As far as the Nitroplus characters, I only recognize: Saya, Akane, Kaigen, Al & Daijuuji, and Ignis.

You're missing Dr. West and Elsa (demonbane), Nya (Demonbane), Master Therion and Etheldreda (Demonbane), Natsumi Aibara (Hello World), Dragon (DraKoi), and some others I could only guess at.

>See this video back in early 2013
>Forget about it
>Come back late 2014, surprised I have the video disliked
>Remember why

[spoiler=It's this one at 3:18, but I warn you: it's kinda, uhm... creepy? Is that the word?]

Re-reading the Ciel route in Tsukihime...and it reminded me of something that's bugged me about the story.

[spoiler=Tsukihime Spoilers]Was it ever explained why Roa/SHIKI looks different between the Near and Far Side routes?

I guess it has something to do with Roa being more dominant in the Near Side, but....IDK, it just always bugged me.

What, the DSi shop theme? Or the, uhm... one at 3:18?

oh wait you're probably not even talking to me

Nah, dude this song i'm listening too

I've seen it all over the place but never bothered listening to it until now